SpotX is the leading global video advertising platform that enables media owners and publishers to monetize premium content across desktop, mobile and connected TV devices.
Visit our About Us page to learn more.
Company: SpotX, Inc.
Requisition ID: 20809
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join the SpotX Marketing team. You’ll help plan, coordinator and oversee the execution of marketing campaigns and other communication plans. You will ensure campaigns are aligned with the overall marketing message and company strategy, and ensure that branding guidelines are followed.
Marketing managers are responsible for coordinating global marketing team members and subject matter experts to ensure that the right message is presented to each audience in a way that has the most impact. Marketing managers will have 3 - 5 years of experience marketing in the ad tech field, and show initiative, drive and leadership to evangelize the marketing and communication strategy for the company. You’ll have exceptional writing and project management skills, can meet or beat tight deadlines, are a quick learner who excels in a fast-paced environment, and are constantly looking for increased responsibility.
Making an immediate impact:
- Build go-to-market plans by planning, executing and scaling digital marketing campaigns to build positive brand sentiment amongst our customers
- Analyze performance of campaigns and take action to improve their reach and success
- Oversee and execute our email marketing strategy
- Run marketing automation tool (Hubspot), and manage global usage and effectiveness
- Work cross functionally to produce content for weekly, monthly and quarterly customers communications (email newsletters, one-sheeters, etc.).
- Assist with public relations and social media strategies and executions
- Stay abreast of industry trends and conversations and weave knowledge into marketing activities
- Analyze existing marketing processes and identify efficiencies or improvements to put in place
Needed SpotX’er talents:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field
- 3 - 5 years of real world marketing experience (technology or advertising industry a plus)
- Excellent copywriting skills with the ability to simplify technical concepts and target the message to different audiences
- Proven experience in developing successful cross-channel marketing campaigns
- Proficiency with Adobe InDesign and Photoshop - knowledge of other Adobe tools a plus
- Experience with Wordpress or comparable website content management system
- Experience with Hubspot or other marketing automation tool
- Experience with Google Analytics or comparable web analytics tool
- Basic HTML and CSS experience
- Working knowledge of social media channels - Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
- Working knowledge of standard SEO practices - experience with an SEO tool/platform a plus
- Is driven and solution-oriented and can overcome obstacles to drive projects through completion
- Very strong focus on attention to detail and information accuracy
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Can build internal networks and accomplish goals through collaboration across teams
- A self-starter who takes initiative and is action oriented
- Can balance the need for quick turnaround with longer-term strategic efforts
- Is flexible and can deal effectively with changes in priorities or ambiguity
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on business environment