The ProtectWise Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, adapting and executing highly effective programs to increase market awareness, generate demand, accelerate pipeline and grow sales. Our Marketing Manager will be responsible for measuring and monitoring performance of these programs. This candidate will report to the Chief Product Officer and will liaise across executive management, sales, product management and marketing to scope demand and field program requirements, budget, resource needs, and delivery time frames associated with building the marketing-contributed pipeline.
Things you will do:
- Build marketing campaigns that drive toward measurable goals and tell our brand story effectively
- Develop annual and quarterly Field Marketing plans that build and scale the demand creation function across all stages of the funnel, driving high quality sales leads and developing our pipeline
- Assist the field reps in their effort to generate new (and/or move existing) pipeline
- Manage technical integration partner field marketing initiatives
- Manage Enterprise, Cloud and Industrial Security field marketing initiatives
- Manage international field marketing initiatives
- Maintain data-driven marketing, measure and track key metrics and implement learnings continuously
- Create and manage ProtectWise Customer Advisory Board events
- Daily communication with Inside Sales organization to ensure barriers are removed to drive pipeline acceleration
- Determine and drive company presence at conventions, annual meetings, trade associations, and seminars
- Contribute to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed, recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives
- Manage external vendors and budget to accomplish goals
- Manage lead flow and development from programs through inside sales, field sales and channel
We are seeking a manager with previous experience in field marketing as both an individual contributor and running a field marketing team. You will manage our trade show calendar, and trade show booths in the areas of concept, creation and implementation and metric reporting.
You will help define the field marketing strategy and will implement strong forms of measurement. You must be able to provide solutions to a diverse range of complex business problems. This position requires 6-10 years of marketing experience and a Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience – field marketing or technology marketing background a plus. Candidate must be willing to travel 30% of time.