Marketing Manager, Strategic Alliances at IntelePeer
About the position
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our team and help drive awareness and adoption of our products. You’ll act as the voice of the customer, be a go-to expert on our products, market, and competitors, and plan and execute GTM activities. You’ll collaborate closely with Product Management, Sales, Software Development, and Marketing to establish positioning and messaging, build product adoption strategies, develop product collateral and thought leadership content, partner on sales enablement activities, and much more.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience with product marketing for enterprise software companies. You’re a pro at taking complex ideas and translating them into compelling storytelling for diverse audiences. You’re able to become an expert on how our products work and clearly articulate the value in a way that resonates with our target buyers. You are able to connect all the dots of market trends, competitive landscape, and customer insights to inform marketing campaigns, product roadmap, and strategic company initiatives. You can manage multiple projects, proactively communicate cross-functionally, and ensure timely completion of deliverables.
REPORTS TO: Director, Partner Marketing
- Plan and deliver effective marketing programs to build the sales pipeline of IntelePeer’s strategic alliance partnerships and business development initiatives.
- Create strategic messaging and positioning to articulate the joint value of the alliance.
- Collaborate with partners and sales team to advance awareness of solutions through integrated marketing campaigns, including: communications, events, thought leadership, digital advertising, collateral and presentations.
- Drive the live and virtual event strategy for regional networking events, roundtables and alliance sponsored events.
- Implement marketing programs to grow revenue and support the growth of IntelePeer’s strategic partnerships.
- Build and maintain a deep understanding of IntelePeer’s technology and complementary solutions through research and analyst interactions.
- Establish key success metrics and provide recommendations for continuous improvements to strategy and execution.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Software industry knowledge preferred
Fill out the form below to apply for this job
Upload your Resume
MESSAGE / COVER LETTER
Expertise & experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in a partner marketing or related channel development role
- Demonstrated project management skills and program management experience
- A strong track record of developing and maintaining highly collaborative partner marketing relationships and a demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional initiatives
- Team player
- Strong written and communication skills combined with strong quantitative analytical ability
- Understands buyer and user personas and creates laser-focused messaging and content
- Understands the people-facing teams and how to train them on products and services
- Strategic acumen to ensure successful GTM launch, organizing key concepts into marketing campaigns
- Desire and ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and work under strict and changing deadlines
- Prioritizes and drives short term, long term, and immediate needs
- Proficient with MS Office, Webex Teams (or other internal collaboration software,) JIRA, Confluence, Camtasia (or other video creation software), Marketo (or other marketing automation software) and Microsoft OneDrive
- Effectively interacts with a wide range of personality types and working styles
- Works well independently with minimal supervision