Marketing Manager - Spanish Content at Sling TV
Sling TV L.L.C. provides an over-the-top (internet delivered) television experience on TVs, tablets, gaming consoles, computers, smartphones, smart TVs and other streaming devices. Distributed across a variety of strategic device partners, including Google, Amazon, Apple TV, Microsoft, Roku, Samsung, LG, Comcast, and many others, Sling TV offers two primary domestic streaming services that collectively include more than 100 channels of top content. Featured programmers include Disney/ESPN, Fox, NBC, AMC, A&E, EPIX, Starz, NFL Network, NBA TV, NHL Networks, Pac-12 Networks, Hallmark, Viacom, and more. For Spanish-speaking customers, Sling Latino offers a suite of standalone and extra Spanish-programming packages tailored to the U S. Hispanic market. And for those seeking International content, Sling International currently provides more than 300 channels in 20 languages (available across multiple devices) to U.S. households.
Sling TV is the #1 Live TV Streaming Service Sling TV is a next-generation service that meets the entertainment needs of today’s contemporary viewers. Visit www.Sling.com. We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The Marketing Manager, Spanish Content position owns the creative and media-buying agency relationships and overall campaign strategy for Sling Latino. Planning and project management skills will be essential for this role. The Marketing Manager will work cross-functionally with channel managers for campaign execution and budget optimization making sure acquisition/retention goals are met.
Responsibilities will fall into the following categories:
- Manage agency relationships ensuring best practices for acquisition/retention; own creative process and campaign development
- Develop campaign-level creative briefs and approve tactical deliverables
- Lead media mix strategy across entire consumer lifecycle (acquisition, onboarding, retention, winback)
- Own Spanish website optimization and ecommerce/cart conversion
- Manage brand budget and channel budget optimization; manage 1 Sr. ABM direct report
- Influence across the org. maximizing efficiency with special attention to attribution model
Skills - Experience and Requirements
A successful Marketing Manager will have the following:
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Bachelors degree with focus in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field; MBA a plus and/or combination of relevant experience
- Experience in social media marketing a plus; direct Response experience a plus
- Previous management experience; results-oriented
- Excellent communication, cross-functional and relationship management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-growing startup environment, while keeping business objectives top of mind; passion for media & entertainment industry