Elsmere Education partners with colleges and universities to research, develop, launch, and market in-demand graduate programs. We have a fun culture, well stocked fridge, unlimited PTO and a cool office in the Cherry Creek neighborhood in Denver. We recently have been awarded the #2 Fastest Growing company in Denver (small biz category).
The Marketing Manager will have a passion for marketing that begins with the student and their success. The successful candidate will responsible for conceiving, designing and implementing multi-channel marketing initiatives to generate student inquiries that lead to new student enrollments for our partner’s online degree programs. Critical to success will be a focus on developing and understanding the student persona and a comprehensive understanding of the vertical markets which may be served by a number of diverse programs, this includes understanding competition, value proposition, return on investment for students, and the success criteria for programs
The Marketing Manager will accomplish these goals through research, insights, and critical thinking and be responsible for communicating, coordinating, and implementing the resulting strategies both internally and externally. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 4-6 years’ experience working in a marketing role and demonstrated success in various aspects of marketing planning, project management, online advertising, SEO, paid search advertising, pay-per-inquiry marketing, email marketing, social media or web analytics.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Social Sciences/Arts market and the demand characteristics of the market
- Develop strategies to differentiate EEI partner programs within the market that meet goals for qualified inquiries for specified programs
- Understand the student persona and their ambition and desire for completing degree programs
- Maintain an understanding of key marketing channels and, using an analytical approach, optimize activities across channels - website, email, social, webinars, paid and earned media, print, alumni, and fairs/events
- Develop compelling value propositions and support materials to position programs as the most attractive option; Create compelling messaging and positioning strategies to enable programs to stand out in the market
- Own and manage the marketing calendar for named programs; Understand the market and seasonality of our business and develop processes and marketing initiatives to ensure optimal timing of messaging
- Educate the enrollment teams on the student personas, value proposition, and marketing activities; Develop materials to enhance communication with students and facilitate the admissions process
- Collaborate closely with other key members of marketing, enrollment and operations to achieve success
- Manage and measure effectiveness of campaigns and adjust as needed to maximize ROI
- Good attitude, positive mindset, and commitment to the Elsmere values
- Minimum bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- 4 – 6 years’ experience executing goal driven marketing programs.
- Professional experience in Social Sciences/Arts preferred
- Proven ability defining and profiling markets, competition and target audience to develop and execute successful marketing initiatives.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, team oriented and proactive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Close attention to detail
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Computer literacy: MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Prepare detailed reports for Management upon request
Key Benefits for our next Marketing Manager
- Casual work environment in Cherry Creek
- Opportunity to participate in building something important
- Experienced management team that enjoys the work – and loves education
- Competitive salary
- Medical Insurance/401K plan
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Stocked Fridge
- Wellness Program
- Community Giving/volunteer program
Elsmere Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.