Marketing Manager, Payor & Partnerships at SonderMind
SonderMind is looking to add a Marketing Manager to support our payor and medical practice team. You will develop impactful marketing collateral to enable successful payor negotiations, and bring on new medical practice partners. This role is the conduit between the business team and marketing, and is accountable for understanding the business need, and developing smart, effective marketing support.
Our ideal candidate
Must embody a strong sense of team. Working cross functionally requires a positive can-do attitude, strong desire to meet the needs of the business, and a rejection of gossip and negativity. The ideal candidate will be meticulously organized, and able to respond quickly to changing needs. Highly motivated by redesigning mental health. Ability to interface professionally at the executive level, and manage executive level meetings.
What you will do
- Work quickly in response to the dynamic needs of the team, build trust and a personal brand of reliability and effectiveness.
- Partnering with the creative team to develop one pagers and other printed marketing materials, presentations, video, email and digital media.
- Partnering with marketing operations to ensure a seamless web experience and tracking for payors and partners.
- Identifying opportunities to share content with payor and med practices to drive client growth, and tracking impact.
- Standing up a newsletter and related content strategy to engage med practice partners.
- Manage timelines and set partner expectations.
- Manage monthly business reviews, which includes developing and collecting slides and reporting, setting agendas and reporting out on notes and action items.
- 5+ years of marketing project management experience.
- 3+ years of experience specifically in health care.
- Strength in written and verbal communication, adjusting messages to the audience and being able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills; able to effectively lead through influence.
- Must be able to own and drive multiple projects simultaneously and coordinate cross-functionally within the organization.
- Solution-oriented mindset with strong problem solving skills and comfort with ambiguity.
Nice to Haves
- MBA or MPH
Commitment to an Inclusive Workplace
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.
Our Employee Benefits Philosophy
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health we are walking the walk with our employee benefits package. We focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life with both mental and physical aspects in mind. Where most companies say "good enough" we ask ourselves "how can we do better." That includes:
- Pay Transparency- starting salary for this role is $95,000.
- Therapy coverage benefits to enable our employees to get the care they need
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life's unexpected - not only that, we cover the difference in salary for up to Eight weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid parental leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- A generous PTO policy and a company mandate of at MINIMUM three-weeks of PTO a year; flexible work-from-home policy
- A commitment to reward our team members for the long-term success and growth of SonderMind with stock option grants and bonus potential
- Competitive market salary, up-to 4% salary company match on 401K, professional development and advancement opportunities as we rapidly scale, and so much more.