Marketing Manager-(Online Engagement)
Through learning and certification, a global partner network, and a growing community of over 250,000 trained professionals, Scaled Agile helps enterprises build better systems, increase employee engagement, and improve business outcomes.
Based in Boulder, Colorado, Scaled Agile is a member of the Pledge 1% corporate philanthropy movement, SAI contributes to the local community and seeks to inspire and encourage other companies to the same purpose.
Overview of the position
In this role you’ll have the opportunity to support our Community, Advisory Services and Membership team by developing innovative marketing campaigns that keep our membership wowed by communicating out the value they receive. You will have a big impact on the organization by contributing to one of Scaled Agile’s most important initiatives.
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll be responsible for developing, executing and measuring successful marketing communications initiatives for Scaled Agile’s communities, members and advisory services clients in North America and around the globe. This includes developing regular communications vehicles, renewal campaigns, engagement campaigns, through multiple channels.
- Guide the extended Membership team in market research around members to identify market opportunities, help define personas and new opportunities
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns including e-mail, marketing automation, webinars, presentations, and advertising to promote Scaled Agile’s Community and Advisory Services programs
- Build campaigns in SalesForce and Pardot/Marketing Cloud, managing the data and automations related to membership renewals
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing activities, effectiveness, and business impact, contributing to the overall marketing dashboard/reports
- Develop messaging, branding and content/collateral in support of Community and Advisory Services marketing efforts
- Manage and maintain Community and Advisory Services content on scaledagile.com
- Continue to expand onboarding activities for members
- Work cross-functionally to promote alignment of marketing content and messages
Skills and experience that are important for the role:
- 5+ years of general marketing experience in an education, training, technology or related field to promote engagement. Ideally you have prior experience with membership or community marketing but we’re most interested in a solid marketing background.
- Well rounded marketing background with an ability to develop compelling marketing programs and materials, e.g. themes, content, and assets
- Proven success in exceeding revenue and lead generation objectives.
- A portfolio showing a track record in developing and executing successful Marketing campaigns would be ideal
- 3+ years experience with SalesForce (or other CRM) and demand generation software (Pardot, Marketing Cloud, Eloqua, etc.) preferred
- Clear and effective written communication skills, able to write marketing campaign content aligned with corporate messaging
- Ability to be “hands on” in developing marketing materials and campaigns
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Former colleagues would describe you as: pleasant, energetic, flexible, reliable, results-oriented and self-motivated
- BA / BS with relevant experience.
Where you’ll be working: This position is based in our corporate headquarters and training center in Boulder with minimal travel required.
Why Scaled Agile?
We are a growing organization with a proven revenue model and a serious opportunity to be the global market leader in software and systems development knowledgeware.
This is a place for people who love technology environments, geek out on Methodologies and are always thinking about how things can be improved. If you’re looking for foosball, a kegerator or weekly free massages that’s not what we’re about.
We are a group of seasoned professionals and systems thinkers who are passionate about our mission of helping the biggest organizations in the world improve the way they produce software and creating real value. We're profitable, we're agile.
If you are looking for an opportunity to contribute to the direction and success of a vibrant business we'd love to hear from you. Please provide a resume, with a few thoughts on why you think you’d be a great fit. (We still read cover letters)