Marketing Manager I at DISH (Greater Denver Area, CO)
This Marketing Manager I position will manage ongoing brand strategy and execution for DISH Business with an emphasis on our solutions for the Multifamily and Hotel Industries. This role will support DISH Business and DISH Fiber's aggressive growth goals through sales enablement initiatives as well as promoting our services via content marketing, trade publications, association marketing, paid social, paid search, industry tradeshows, and more.
- Lead DISH Business and DISH Fiber marketing program execution through DISH Marketing Centers of Excellence (Digital, Website, Creative, Consumer Insights) as well as Sales, Account Management, and Business Development teams within the DISH Business sales organization
- Own media planning and management across both paid and owned channels, including communications with external media agency and internal teams
- Oversee creative process with internal and external partners to ensure deliverables align with brand guidelines, follow best practices, and appropriately support specific strategic goals.
- Tracking of all DISH Fiber marketing initiatives to ensure projects continue to move forward and deliver intended results, including but not limited to: digital marketing programs, event sponsorships, creation and organization of sales team enablement assets, research/consumer insights projects, thought leadership programs, website updates, CRM nurturing programs, etc.
- Manage sales/partner relationships, focused on becoming a trusted partner and marketing resource for the teams responsible for driving sales across our businesses
- Competitive analysis and reporting to inform current and future strategies to drive growth
This is a high-energy role for an eager marketing professional that can hit the ground running and drive results immediately. Organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to successfully manage a myriad of projects and priorities simultaneously will be critical. A successful Marketing Manager will have the following:
- Ability to think strategically about both customer and market information at the B2B level, translating trends and insights into actionable marketing messages and campaigns to support our sales teams
- Thrive in a fast-paced and ever changing environment with a high capacity to multitask and handle tight deadlines on a daily basis
- High level of comfort with B2B paid media channels and tactics, including LinkedIn advertising, trade marketing, content marketing, lead nurturing, email, etc.
- Must be results oriented and have an understanding of metrics and data, as well as the ability to infer implications and make recommendations based on key information
- Exceptional interpersonal skills that encourage team partnership and promote enthusiasm, desire to win the business every day and deliver results with a high sense of urgency
- Strong project management and organization skills, detail oriented, with desire to develop new processes to maximize efficiencies and impact
- Experience effectively working with creative partners to articulate vision and business needs, including writing detailed creative briefs, providing constructive feedback, etc.
- Ability to influence and collaborate across various functional groups including sales, marketing, finance, internal creative agency, and legal, as well as external partners
- Bachelor's degree from a top tiered four-year college or university required
- 8-10 years of professional marketing experience, five years specifically in B2B marketing
- HubSpot certification preferred, Salesforce experience a plus
- Digital and/or creative agency experience with multiple clients a plus
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website .
Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.