Marketing Manager, Engagement & Retention at SonderMind
Are you passionate about building great things? Do you want to help redesign how people seek and receive mental health care? SonderMind is looking for a Marketing Manager to serve as the lead for all client engagement and retention initiatives. You’ll work in a fast-paced, rapidly growing company where we pride ourselves on collaboration, creativity, and constant iteration. What do you bring to the table? A consistent, proven track record of customer engagement accomplishments and success stories, and the ability to back it up with solid data. Show us how you’ve won and delighted customers through email, SMS, and other retargeting strategies.
Our Ideal Candidate
You have proven experience in developing and executing integrated marketing campaigns that address key audiences and business problems. You use data to create relevant and impactful messaging. You’ll work in a fast-paced, rapidly growing company where we pride ourselves on collaboration, creativity, and constant iteration.
- Within your first month, gain foundational understanding of SonderMind audience segments.
- Within your first three months, create and execute 3 engagement campaigns that contribute 5-10% of total new clients.
- By the end of six month, develop a comprehensive newsletter offering that increases sign-ups 50% and increases site traffic by 25%
- Develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns that address key SonderMind audiences and business problems, like conversion drop-off and time to portal setup.
- Own all mid- and lower-funnel engagement and communication strategies.
- Develop content offerings targeted to prospective clients, those currently in therapy, and clients who have off-boarded.
- Understand user time to conversion and how they move through the funnel; leverage learnings to shorten the time to conversion.
- Drive strategies that utilize A/B testing, retargeting, funnel management, newsletter promotion and other ways to keep SonderMind top of mind with users.
- Partner with product to help design new features and offerings, as well as optimize current user experience and intake.
- Develop deep understanding of the different audience segments and personas based on traffic source, site behavior, intent, intake dropoff, and other characteristics.
- Create the process for how new product features and business lines are communicated to existing clients.
- Drive cross-functional adoption of strategic plans.
- Use existing key customer insights and data to create relevant and impactful messaging.
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations to develop required creative components.
- 5-7 years health care marketing experience.
- Proven success developing and executing customer engagement campaigns.
- Experience developing campaign KPIs and driving toward achievement of goals.
- Strong executional knowledge of various marketing channels (newsletter, social, display).
- Extreme focus on identifying and meeting customer needs.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects autonomously.
- Strong cross-functional collaboration and communication skills.
- Strong sense of curiosity paired with excellent analytical skills.
Nice to Haves
- This role is a full-time, exempt position
- Starting salary range for this role is $80,000-$100,000. Actual compensation and title will be commensurate with experience and skills.
- This role will be eligible to participate in the following:
- full employee benefits package
- employee stock option purchase plan
- variable performance-based bonus incentives
To apply please submit your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, please explain how this role fits into your career goals and experience.
Commitment to an Inclusive Workplace
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.
Our Employee Benefits Philosophy
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health we are walking the walk with our employee benefits package. We focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life with both mental and physical aspects in mind. Where most companies say "good enough" we ask ourselves "how can we do better." That includes:
- Therapy coverage benefits to enable our employees to get the care they need
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life's unexpected - not only that, we cover the difference in salary for up to Eight weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid parental leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- A generous PTO policy and a company mandate of at MINIMUM three-weeks of PTO a year; flexible work-from-home policy
- A commitment to reward our team members for the long-term success and growth of SonderMind with stock option grants and bonus potential
- Competitive market salary, up-to 4% salary company match on 401K, professional development and advancement opportunities as we rapidly scale, and so much more.