Marketing Manager, Content and Copy at Ibotta
Ibotta is seeking a Marketing Manager, Content and Copy to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
This position is located in Denver, Colorado or with the option of full-time remote. Candidates must live in the United States.
What you'll do:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Build and implement content and messaging strategies
- Along with the Director of Brand, you will be responsible for consistently enforcing and elevating the overall brand voice and tone
- Concept, research and create content that covers multiple of topics from holiday shopping trends to cybersecurity and that can live on a multitude of platforms
- Manage internal and external copywriters, and internal stakeholders, to develop and maintain blog editorial calendar
- Manage internal copywriter guiding their work, reviewing and providing feedback where needed
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product, and Ibotta Care to create new product positioning and ensure voice and tone consistency across all Saver-facing touchpoints
- Create and review copy for marketing campaigns
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of communication and client-related industry trends
- Work in a fast-paced environment with a high-volume workload often requiring short turnaround times
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in journalism, english, communications, or a related discipline
- 5+ years professional writing experience with a solid portfolio of work
- Solid understanding of digital experiences and how to write for each channel (i.e., email, social media, paid media, website, scripts etc.)
- Solid understanding of SEO concepts and execution
- Strong organizational skills with keen attention to detail
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in strategic direction
- Polished communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage several projects and their moving parts accurately and simultaneously
- Must be self-directed and self-motivated
Nice to have:
- A keen eye for detail and appreciation of great design
- Experience running a blog - personal or professional
- An analytical approach to creative writing
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $1B in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO or with the option of full-time remote and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $73,000-$85,000. This compensation range is specific only to Colorado and may be adjusted based on actual experience.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.