TeamSnap is a sports and communication platform dedicated to empowering play in youth sports. We empower our people to bring big ideas and tiny egos which lands us on Outside Magazine’s list of “Best Places to Work” on the regular.
TeamSnap is seeking a highly motivated Marketing Manager with a focus on growing our B2B, Sports Organization line of business. This is an exciting opportunity on Laura Greene's team where you will be running email campaigns, optimizing our lead to opportunity funnel, directing our B2B paid advertising and supporting our sales outreach strategies. Similar roles include Demand Generation Manager - B2B or a Growth Marketer - B2B.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be responsible for developing and executing campaigns to support lead nurturing, lead activation, sport-specific outreach and brand awareness.
- Understand our target audience and personas, design experiments, develop campaign strategies, and drive execution to achieve sales pipeline targets.
- Collaborate with sales to drive engagement, conversions, and pipeline for our inbound and outbound sales efforts.
- Assist in content development for target customers in specific geographical and sport verticalsYou will work closely with our paid acquisition team to ensure alignment with paid marketing campaigns.
- Bring an analytical mindset to continuously monitor and optimize campaign and funnel performance.
- Identify new opportunities and tactics to encourage business growth.
- Stay abreast of industry and marketing trends to identify more innovative ways to approach marketing channels and programs.
What'll set you up for success:
- Experience creating B2B acquisition strategies, executing campaigns and measuring performance to hit growth and pipeline targets.
- Spent time working with marketing automation systems (Marketo/Pardot) and the ability to navigate Salesforce to pull reports on specific campaigns and understand the status of leads in the funnel.
- Strong project management and communications skills to effectively manage multiple projects with tight deadlines, and drive alignment and execution across groups.
- A passion for sports and the youth sports industry
- Flexibility, teamwork, sense of humor, and the willingness to do what's necessary to help a relatively small company grow quickly
- Experience with Account-Based Marketing
- Be a parent, coach or participant in a recreational sport
- Be a TeamSnap user
- A repertoire of bad jokes and trivia questions
Got cold feet? If you’re thinking you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. We’re all humans with special talents that go beyond what’s listed here.
We are headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, but this job is remote (unless you happen to live near Boulder, in which case you’re welcome to come to the office). TeamSnap is a mostly-distributed company, so you must be very comfortable working with people who aren’t in the same physical location as you or each other. While we love all parts of the world, we can only hire permanent US residents.
We’re committed to equitable compensation for all TeamSnappers. The annual compensation range for this role is $80,000 to $109,000, inclusive of base and bonuses or commissions. This range applies to Colorado-based employees only and may be adjusted based on work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
Benefits and Perks
TeamSnap provides a culture of trust, boundless opportunities to grow, and the chance to make a lasting impact. Benefits include:
- We're not just remote, we're known for being remote-first. We've been working remotely since before COVID made it cool
- Unlimited PTO and paid parental leave for ALL parents (not just primary or secondary)
- 100% premium coverage of medical/dental/vision for you and your family
- $1,500 annual learning and development stipend
- Travel to fun locations for all-company meetings and team events
- 401K and more! [link to our total rewards deck]
Inclusion and Diversity
Bring your real self. Celebrate what makes you unique. Part of our commitment to inclusion and diversity includes deepening our relationships with our employee resource groups (women, people of color, and LGBTQIA+). Our ERGs partner regularly with the executive team and people experience team to hold TeamSnap accountable in building an environment where everyone feels valued. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.