Marketing Leader at Halp
We’re looking for a data-driven individual to lead our B2B SaaS marketing team. This person will report directly to the CEO and accelerate top of funnel growth for the company. They will manage the marketing team and design a strategy for scaling.
A successful candidate will be a player-coach, running experiments and executing campaigns alongside the existing marketing team. Willingness to get your hands dirty is a must.
As the business grows, the position will transition into growing and managing the marketing organization. You’ll be responsible for hiring, setting goals, and finding creative ways to exceed them every month.
Job title will be based on previous experience.
- Digital demand generation and ownership of a qualified leads goal.
- Managing a team of full-time employees and contractors to execute on content marketing, SEO/SEM, product marketing, social media, and other marketing activities.
- Utilize data to ruthlessly prioritize existing campaigns and execute new experiments.
- Own customer communication and brand voice throughout the entire customer lifecycle.
- Cross-functional work within sales, success, operations, product and engineering teams.
- B2B SaaS experience required.
- Proven success in an organization scaling and fundamentally building a marketing organization by growing top of funnel.
- Accomplished people manager who motivates and enables employees to perform their best.
- You thrive on a small team in a fast-moving environment.
- Experience with low touch mid-market SaaS.
- Ability to quickly get up to speed on the industry.
- Industry experience in IT, Support, Ticketing, or Knowledge Mgmt. is a plus.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Unlimited PTO & Paid Holidays
- Competitive Salary & Stock Options
- Public Transit EcoPass
- Team Events and Offsites
- Team Lunch Fridays!
- Zestful Monthly Stipend for Learning
At Halp we don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We welcome all types!