Marketing Engagement Specialist at ThrivePass
ThrivePass' purpose is to empower employees to thrive. Our holistic benefits suite is designed to support employee wellbeing throughout their lifecycle within an organization.
We value our employees, their contributions, and strongly believe in employee development. Everything we do is tied to our CARE values: Courageous, Authentic, Resourceful and Excellent. Performance at ThrivePass is measured by embodiment of our CARE values and the accomplishment of quarterly Big 3 goals.
About the Role.
The purpose of this role is to create revenue opportunities for the sales team by driving engagement with our channel partners and prospects through effectively communicating ThrivePass’ value proposition.
- Consistently hit quarterly goals while embodying our CARE values.
- Create revenue opportunities for the ThrivePass Sales Team.
- Create and execute on a holistic marketing engagement strategy that articulates ThrivePass’ value proposition and differentiates us in the market.
- Create a consistent ThrivePass voice and update ThrivePass’ online presence accordingly.
- Responsible for content creation and publishing content online.
- Manage all journalist and PR relationships.
- Organize and generate webinars, blog posts, case studies, newsletters etc.
- Manage company website and SEO.
- Manage social media outlets, i.e. LinkedIn, Built-In Colorado and Glassdoor.
- 1-3 years’ experience in marketing, PR or similar role
- Excellent writing skills with ability to create content that drives engagement and followers
- Experience writing press releases, newsletters and blog posts
- Can work and thrive independently
- Thinks creatively and can explore new ideas
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience managing paid advertising initiatives – preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
ThrivePass is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all team members. We do not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.