Marketing Director at Cin7
How you'll make an impact:
As our Marketing Director, you will lead a team to help drive Cin7’s marketing strategy using a deep understanding of customer challenges and needs. You will be fluent with the competitive landscape and broader technology trends, and will have the ability to synthesize this knowledge into the development of branding and corporate identity initiatives.
Cin7 is expanding very quickly and we have clear instructions from our investors to evolve the Marketing function. You will be working with a world class team who have a passion for growth, excellence and agility. Cin7 has a time-bound opportunity to take advantage of a market segment that is growing exponentially. Do you have what it takes to help us build a Billion dollar SaaS company?
Does this sound interesting?
If so, we're looking for a motivated and driven Marketing leader who would love to have a career at a fast-growing global software company to work on the following:
Develop and execute Marketing initiatives
- Develop end-to-end program strategy and budget
- Develop traditional and online marketing messages and communication pieces designed to capture target prospects and customer interest in order to influence action
- Develop and execute on a web/technology strategy that enables the execution of our marketing initiatives
- Drive thoughtful, measurable internet marketing initiatives leveraging test-driven metrics to optimize return on marketing spend
- Leverage existing and new technology tools to drive marketing objectives
- Partner with sales leaders and account teams to ensure that programs are aligned with relevant company goals
Plan and lead Marketing campaigns
- Work closely with team members across Product, Marketing, and Sales to manage the design, creation, and execution of integrated demand generation campaigns for prospects and customers
- Ensure that campaigns are executed on time, including scheduling, design, production and distribution
- Compare the results of campaigns – and each aspect of a campaign – to internal and external benchmarks
Establish a metrics-driven Marketing culture
- Develop metrics to measure and communicate success (or reassessment) of marketing efforts
- Measure and track marketing spend, MQL/SAL/SQL conversion and sales results
- Produce regular weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and analysis focused on achieving booking goals, pipeline, leads, engagement, conversion, ROI, and other metrics to assess demand generation program effectiveness. Present results to executive management
Here's what you'll bring with you:
- Progressive experience in Marketing, Product Marketing, and/or Sales Enablement/Operations for a SaaS company with proven track record for demand generation, customer acquisition, and customer retention
- Extensive and recent hands-on experience with HubSpot for digital marketing, along with CRM platforms (e.g. Salesforce)
- Experience in managing or directing a Marketing function
- Proven experience managing the complete lifecycle of complex multi-channel campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and experience in developing marketing operations metrics
- Experience with reporting, measuring and analyzing all metrics associated with campaign specific efforts
- Successful track records in managing fast-growth enterprises, setting marketing goals and objectives, and meeting those targets
- The ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
In return, we offer:
- Competitive benefits, including medical, dental, and vision plans, and a 401k.
- A flexible PTO policy, allowing you the time you need to recharge.
- A diverse team, where everyone helps each other and inclusion is a core value.
- A laid-back office environment (once we’re back to the office post-pandemic!) where collaboration is key.
- Frequent company sponsored events so you can get to know your coworkers.
CIN7 is a leader in Inventory Management Software, one of the most exciting software verticals right now, and we're growing exponentially. In February 2021, we acquired two additional platforms Orderhive and Dear Systems to support a wider breadth of customers. We're looking to add great people to our team who are passionate about working in a fast-growth tech environment.
At CIN7, we make great products available to everyone. Every month, millions of sales orders flow through our platform reducing the cost, effort and time for product sellers so they can quickly get products to customers and build their brands without worrying about their operations. We pride ourselves on providing Inventory Management and Supply Chain software to help medium-large product businesses thrive in a highly competitive, digital world. CIN7 centrally manages inventory across multiple locations and channels, connecting 500+ systems to support receiving, selling and shipping stock.
Please note that this role is based in Denver, CO. Though we have some flexibility on timing for relocation, we are not considering permanently remote candidates at this time.
Base salary of $120K-$140K + Eligible for incentive compensation, based on performance targets, of 10% - 30% depending on qualifications and structure of overall compensation package.