Marketing Director at Edison Interactive (Greater Denver Area, CO)
We are searching for a dynamic, high-energy, and results-driven Marketing Leader to join our rapidly growing leadership team. You will be responsible for driving growth by planning, building, and running outbound lead generation programs. This strategic role requires an individual with strong leadership skills who can work cross-functionally and determine how to best reach, educate, nurture and evangelize “Community” with our target prospects. This individual will own all aspects of demand generation marketing, report directly to the CEO, and work side-by-side with the sales and customer success teams.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to significantly impact and grow with a fantastic organization!
What you will do:
- Conceive, build and execute full-funnel marketing campaigns to acquire new customers
- Hire and coach marketing team members who will help us drive pipeline generation across channels
- Create and implement lead nurture programs to drive awareness, educate and engage Edison Interactive prospects
- Create a go-to-market strategy in collaboration with the marketing and sales teams to support content creation initiatives and syndication, inclusive of case studies, whitepapers, benchmark reports, and more
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales, and Product leaders to effectively position Edison Interactive
- Successfully execute, scale, and automate an enterprise account-based marketing (ABM) strategy.
- Create and drive demand-generation campaigns in line with overall company objectives
- Drive program efficiencies and push boundaries for innovative ways to scale
- Analyze Return on Investment (ROI) and the effectiveness of marketing programs to optimize future programs based on that learning
- Drive continuous improvement of paid media channels, social, and SEO/SEM
- Lead strategy, development, and execution of webinars, field marketing, and other marketing channels
What we are looking for:
- At least 5 years of marketing experience, preferably in a demand generation role - B2B, SaaS, technology solution experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree - preferably in marketing, business, or a related field
- Passionate about delivering experiences that attract high-quality leads and nurturing relationships to engage prospects and customers
- Has a customer-centric mindset focused on solving prospect’s larger issues
- Strong communication skills
- Experience hiring, building, and coaching a successful demand-gen team
- Track record of consistently achieving qualified lead targets
- In-depth knowledge of metrics and ability to build & manage reporting tools
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to meet shared lead-generation goals
- Experience creating email marketing campaigns for top-of-funnel prospecting and mid-funnel lead nurturing campaigns
Measures of Success:
- Pipeline growth
- Qualified leads
- Conversion rates
- YoY revenue growth
Must-have Cultural Attributes:
- Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a creative and agile environment, and you’re excited by the chance to play a significant role
- All-In: Fully committed to excellence and team success
- Passionate: You must be excited about online collaboration and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition
- Go-getter: Thrive in a startup environment and have a “whatever it takes” approach to accomplishing goals
Why Join Us?
- You are ready for your next challenge
- You want to work in an agile environment where your contribution matters
- You are passionate about technology and believe that digital transformations is a massive opportunity
What is working at Edison Interactive Like?
- Individual initiatives, accountability, and driving outcomes are the key to success.
- Work, performance, and results are real sources of happiness
- Teamwork is celebrated
- Your career at Edison Interactive is limited by you and nothing else
Our Commitment To You
Our best-in-class technology is the direct result of a best-in-class team. We’re intensely committed to hard work and collaboration. We innovate, reinvent and recreate to keep our technology and, most importantly, our team ahead of the curve.
The Edison Ethos is our guiding values. They characterize our organization and the individuals who work here. These values are at the core of who we are and what we do:
Integrity: We do the right thing.
Respect: We respect and care for all.
Teamwork: We are better together
Innovation: We think big
Results: We commit to go beyond.
What You Can Expect From Us
- Commitment to your growth and your career
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid holidays
- Benefits; including health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid parental leave
- 401K with company match
- Commuter perks