Marketing Director - Lending Platform
SALT Lending operates a blockchain-based platform for the issuance of cash loans. Using digital financial assets as collateral, loans from SALT Lending are facilitated by multi-signature smart contracts. The platform is a wholly-owned subsidiary of SALT Lending Holdings, Inc. (SaltLending.com).
The Marketing Director will work closely with other members of the Marketing Department and other stakeholders within the Firm. As such, the candidate must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Create marketing campaign strategies for multi-channel communication efforts.
- Leverage marketing communications tactics to acquire and retain members
- Measure success of period campaigns and period over period campaigns.
- Serve as the back up to the Shared Services Traffic and Project Manager to support and maintain various Marketing initiatives for the company’s multiple lines of business
- Build relationships with outside organizations including marketing agencies, creative resources, event and community hosts, public relations consultants and partners of SALT Blockchain Lending.
- Lead consistency efforts for all customer touch points including but not limited to brand adherence, product positioning.
- Proofreading and copy editing
- Liaison to contract designers and agencies.
- Follow rigorous approval process involving internal and external reviewers for accuracy, consistency, compliance and legality.
- Drive traffic to the SALT Blockchain Lending portal, ensue membership and partner with the Content & Community Manager to solicit program involvement.
- Serve as the liaison to external vendors of record for program servicing including but not limited to advertising opportunities, publishers, and bloggers.
- Attend industry events as a company representative.
- Identify areas for process improvements and provide feedback to supervisors.
- Prioritize workload and manage multiple deadline driven project simultaneously.
- Other duties as assigned.
Candidate Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 3+ years of campaign management experience.
- 5+ years of combined marketing, customer service or other communications experience.
- Experience with both B2C and B2B audiences.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills. Strong written and verbal communication skills a must.
- Project management capabilities and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong leadership aptitude.
- Proven relationship builder.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively. Delivers consistent and complete execution in a timely manner with a proven track record of on-time/under budget project completion.
- A creative and strategic thinker with a willingness to try new things. Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Excellent analytical skills used to make educated recommendations and decisions for future marketing initiatives.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Willingness to accept wide range of responsibilities with minimal direct supervision. Strong project management skills, attention to detail and meticulous organization.
- Knowledge of overall marketing communication trends in B2B and B2C programs. Desire and proven ability to learn as much as possible about the target customer segment to create maximum value for that segment.
- Ability to translate the state of the market into successful marketing initiatives and campaigns with a high degree of compelling messaging.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Preferred proficiency on both PC and Macintosh systems.
Preferred Candidate Experience:
- Familiarity with banking rules, regulations, laws and all policies and procedures pertaining to them including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act, Reg Z, Community Reinvestment Act, FDIC, CFPB, and FRB regulations governing banks.
- Working knowledge of Adobe design applications.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or related area of study.
- Background working in or managing agencies.
- Exposure to and/or understanding of AML/KYC Compliance experience with consumer and business lenders.
- Experience with financial services/FinTech/blockchain or related field.
- Experience with global marketing strategies and appealing to multiple cultural audiences.
- Familiarity with Google docs, Asana and Slack.
Benefits -- A few perks you can look forward to
- A bright, conveniently located office in Downtown Denver
- Free parking
- Free catered lunch, daily!
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks, snacks, and treats
- Health, dental, and vision benefits, life insurance, and 401K matching
Up to 25% travel.
Must reside in the Great Denver Area or be willing to relocate.
Please note this on your application or cover letter if applying from out of state.