Agility Recovery is seeking a Director of Demand Generation to join our team in Denver, Colorado. Reporting directly to the SVP of Marketing, this leader will head up a team responsible for driving demand generation for Agility. This is a marketing leadership role targeting B2B organizations across industry verticals. You will develop and execute integrated programs to target buyers, create awareness, generate demand, and nurture accounts.
You will drive strategy, implement best practices, experiment and optimize different tactics, and consistently meet or exceed pipeline and revenue goals. You will own buyer engagement across all channels, utilizing your understanding that much of the buying decision happens before a prospect enters the sales pipeline.
As an experienced leader of demand generation, you will lead both strategy and execution to integrate and scale our demand generation processes that will drive growth for new customer acquisition and improve customer retention. Under your leadership and direction, you and your team will:
- Develop and execute a multi-channel demand generation strategy, creating an excellent customer experience throughout the customer journey
- Define and support the development of messaging and content needed to attract target audience through buyer education and search engine optimization
- Implement best practices to achieve growth goals while also experimenting with creative strategies and less-proven tactics
- Align with and create enablement for the business development (SDR) team, sales reps and sales leadership to ensure activities are driving impactful demand, achieving revenue and pipeline goals.
- Own deliverables across the entire marketing funnel, track and optimize performance at each stage in the funnel, and scale a predictable and healthy demand engine.
- Manage KPIs throughout the conversion funnel. Measure, report and analyze performance metrics including marketing originated pipeline and bookings.
- Continually optimize programs to ensure customer acquisition costs are in line with the return on investment goals
- Collaborate with cross-departmental teams (sales, product, customer experience, partner) to create an integrated marketing strategy that inspires prospects to engage with Agility
- Manage the team who owns the execution of all the demand generation campaigns
Your leadership includes management of people, projects and results. You will have the exciting responsibility of guiding and mentoring a team, improving their demand generation skills and having a measurable impact on organizational results.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required
- 6+ years demand generation experience, preferably B2B SaaS
- Team leadership experience
- Proven track record working with a B2B sales team, delivering qualified pipeline
- Data-driven leader with experience developing and managing metrics, with optimization and proper tracking
- Tracking marketing campaigns in Salesforce or other CRM experience is a must
- Excellent communicator, experience working collaboratively across functions
- Comfortable owning strategy and execution at the same time, while also happy and willing to get your hands dirty
- Experience in the financial sector (banks and credit unions), utilities, oil & gas, or other regulated industries a plus
Why Agility Recovery?
Due to our unique position in the market, we lead in business continuity innovation, helping businesses protect their people and assets from disruptions such as workplace violence, natural disasters, and cyber-security threats. Independent analysts project that the emergency messaging space alone is a $1.4 billion market with 70% of businesses not having a chosen provider. Agility Recovery is uniquely positioned to capitalize on the growth within business continuity.
We here at Agility have been growing for the past 30 years and now we are looking for people to help us take the company to the next level. With Agility, you have the opportunity to work for a fun, fast growing, and well-capitalized organization with a startup feel. We are a company of people who want to make a difference in the world. Each one of us contributes to making sure clients come first while maintaining a strong company culture.
Plus, we offer some great perks and benefits:
- Internal growth opportunities and emphasis on personal development
- Beautiful, modern downtown Denver office space
- 3 weeks of vacation + 10 observed holidays + 2 floating holidays (to use how you want)
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) plan with company variable contribution
- Annual fitness reimbursement
- Monthly commuting stipend