Marketing: Digital Marketing Coordinator at GigSmart
GigSmart is a staffing company focused on providing modern solutions to meet the needs of a rapidly evolving economy. GigSmart's apps, Get Workers and Get Gigs, connect businesses and residential users looking for labor with local workers. Available in all 50 states, GigSmart serves the construction, manufacturing, food service, delivery services, transportation, retail, customer service, and professional services industries.
As part of our Marketing Team, the Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for managing our brand presence online across social media platforms and on our website. This role will also assist with product marketing, demand generation, and executing digital marketing campaigns.
We’re looking for a motivated, talented, and creative marketer who is eager to help our team deliver results. You’ll be responsible for producing digital imagery and messaging to help grow awareness of and engagement for GigSmart’s two staffing apps, Get Workers and Get Gigs.
To be successful in this position, you must be highly proficient in the following areas, making a positive impact to the business on Day 1:
- Graphic Design, including video editing
- Social Media Copywriting and Management
- Website Management in WordPress or an equivalent CMS
Experience in the following areas is preferred:
- Content creation (producing blogs, eBooks, infographics, collateral)
- Assisting with product marketing launches
Experience in the following areas is appreciated:
- Familiarity with HubSpot or equivalent marketing automation software and processes
Your job responsibilities will include:
- Utilize Adobe Creative Suite to create visually compelling, engaging, and on-brand imagery for use in digital marketing campaigns and across GigSmart’s social media channels.
- Manage GigSmart’s online presence from creating and publishing organic social media content to monitoring GigSmart social media conversations in real-time.
- Create supporting collateral (email headers, product images, website graphics, product videos) to be used in digital marketing campaigns targeting new and existing Get Gigs and Get Workers users.
- Work with our digital agency partners to manage, update, and maintain GigSmart’s WordPress website.
- Assist our Director of Marketing, helping to ideate, write, and publish content deliverables (blog posts, emails, sales enablement materials, marketing collateral) in alignment with our content marketing calendar.
- Create and execute against product launch plans to educate users, promote new features, and encourage greater adoption of GigSmart’s staffing apps.
- Grow in the knowledge of the latest marketing technologies and tactics and constantly ideate new ways to grow our user base and increase retention.
Skills and Competencies:
You must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree, certificate in Graphic Design or arts equivalent, Marketing, Business, Digital Media, or commensurate experience.
- 1-3 years experience using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, and Premiere Pro) or equivalent to produce advertisements, banners, email imagery, product imagery, videos, etc.
- 1-3 years social media management experience using tools like HubSpot, Later, or Sprout Social, or equivalent to draft, schedule, publish, and analyze posts and engagement.
- Wordpress or other CMS experience. You know the basics of HTML and can troubleshoot technical website issues when they arise.
- A demonstrated ability to take initiative and achieve extraordinary results.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
Bonus points if you have:
- Previous B2B or agency experience.
- A familiarity with Marketing Automation systems, like HubSpot.
- Copy editing skills and the ability to professionally proof-read.
- A sense of urgency, are highly-motivated, and thrive in fast-paced environments.
Expectations of GigSmart Employees
- Be positive
- Work hard
- Have passion
- Continue to learn
- Exceed expectations
Salary: $55K - $70K DOE