Marketing Demand Generation at DAT
DAT Software and Analytics is looking for a Demand Generation Manager, Partner Marketing to join our
incredible Marketing team in Denver, CO.
The role of Demand Generation Manager deals with the marketing programs that get customers excited
about our analytics and SaaS products.
We’re looking for someone to build the B2B demand generation programs that result in greater DAT brand
awareness. You’ll help launch DAT into new market segments, specifically the partnerships that are
accelerating the impact of the DAT network.
DAT products have been transforming an industry for decades; this is your chance to influence how that
happens, both now and in the future.
● Revenue-centric marketer with seasoned skills in inbound and outbound B2B marketing.
● Proven success in driving revenue with omni-channel marketing programs.
● Experienced marketer who knows how to use analytics and insights to market SaaS products.
● Deep understanding of the drivers of customer loyalty, and how they shape marketing plans.
● The knowhow to tie customer intent to marketing that ensures business results.
What You’ll Do
● Create and execute demand generation plans aligned with business goals.
● Compile a thorough and ongoing understanding of customers, products, and the buyer’s journey.
● Grow distribution across all channels, not just owned channels.
● Develop metrics to gain buy-in from management, secure budgets, and report results.
● Ensure that content reaches the right target in the right part of the sales funnel at the right time.
● Create a customer loyalty and referral program, and develop programs that maximize retention.
● Interface with Marketing and Sales to build programs that support sales enablement.
● Lead the strategy for maximizing tradeshows and events.
● Leverage marketing automation and lead management to automate and measure workflows.
The Skills You’ll Need
● 8+ years of B2B demand generation experience, preferably in SaaS.
● Extensive experience in the development of B2B marketing campaigns.
● Experience driving leads with email, social advertising, content syndication, SEM, and paid digital.
● Reporting capabilities; the ability to track performance and also report out to senior management.
● Content creation experience, supported by SEO/SEM optimization and PPC strategy.
● Relevant Bachelor’s degree; Business or Marketing degree a plus.
(Colorado only) In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the minimum salary for this role is $106,250.00 + benefits. The maximum compensation for this role can vary significantly depending on your job-related skills and experience.
DAT Software and Analytics is a next-generation SaaS technology company that has been at the leading
edge of innovation in transportation supply chain logistics for 43 years. We continue to transform the
industry year over year, by deploying a suite of software solutions to millions of customers every day -
customers who depend on DAT for the most relevant data and most accurate insights to help them make
smarter business decisions and run their companies more profitably. We operate the largest marketplace
of its kind in North America, with 226 million freight posts in 2020, and a database of $110 billion of
annual global shipment market transaction data. DAT is based in Beaverton, OR, with offices in Colorado,
Missouri, Texas, and Bangalore, India.
For additional information, see www.DAT.com/company
DAT Software and Analytics embraces the value of a diverse workforce, and believes it is a core strength
of our company that we encourage those values in every DAT employee, at every level of our organization,
regardless of tenure or rank. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran
in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
DAT Software and Analytics offers competitive compensation and an excellent benefit package that
includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, flexible savings accounts, 401K, Life and AD&D insurance, a
comprehensive Paid Leave program, and a Tuition Reimbursement program.
All referrals and résumés are managed exclusively through the Human Resources Department.
DAT Software and Analytics will not consider unsolicited résumés from vendors including search firms,
fee-based referral services, and/or recruitment agencies.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)