DAT Software and Analytics is looking for a Demand Generation Manager to join our incredible Marketing team in Denver, CO.
This role of Demand Generation Manager deals with the marketing programs that get customers excited about DAT and our partner products.
We’re looking for someone to build the B2B demand generation programs that result in greater DAT brand awareness. You’ll help launch Account-based Marketing programs that connect prospects with exciting new DAT products.
DAT products have been transforming an industry for decades; this is your chance to influence how that happens, both now and in the future.
- Revenue-centric marketer with seasoned skills in inbound and outbound B2B marketing.
- Proven success in driving revenue with omni-channel marketing programs.
- Experienced marketer who knows how to use analytics and insights in an ABM marketing strategy.
- Deep understanding of the drivers of customer loyalty, and how they shape marketing plans.
- The knowhow to tie customer intent to marketing that ensures business results.
What You’ll Do
- Create and execute demand generation plans aligned with business goals.
- Compile a thorough and ongoing understanding of customers, products, and the buyer’s journey.
- Grow distribution across all channels, not just owned channels.
- Develop metrics to gain buy-in from management, secure budgets, and report results.
- Ensure that content reaches the right target in the right part of the sales funnel at the right time.
- Interface with Marketing and Sales to build programs that support sales enablement.
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to automate and measure workflows.
The Skills You’ll Need
- 8+ years of B2B demand generation or ABM experience.
- Extensive experience in the development of B2B marketing campaigns.
- Experience driving leads with email, social advertising, content syndication, SEM, and paid digital.
- Reporting capabilities; the ability to track performance and also report out to senior management.
- Content creation experience, supported by SEO/SEM optimization and PPC strategy.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree; Business or Marketing degree a plus.
DAT Software and Analytics is a next-generation SaaS technology company that has been at the leading edge of innovation in transportation supply chain logistics for 43 years. We continue to transform the industry year over year, by deploying a suite of software solutions to millions of customers every day - customers who depend on DAT for the most relevant data and most accurate insights to help them make smarter business decisions and run their companies more profitably. We operate the largest marketplace of its kind in North America, with 226 million freight posts in 2020, and a database of $126 billion of annual global shipment market transaction data. DAT is based in Beaverton, OR, with offices in Colorado, Missouri, Texas, and Bangalore, India.
For additional information, see www.DAT.com/company
DAT Software and Analytics embraces the value of a diverse workforce, and believes it is a core strength of our company that we encourage those values in every DAT employee, at every level of our organization, regardless of tenure or rank. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
DAT Software and Analytics offers competitive compensation and an excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, flexible savings accounts, 401K, Life and AD&D insurance, a comprehensive Paid Leave program, and a Tuition Reimbursement program.
All referrals and résumés are managed exclusively through the Human Resources Department.
DAT Software and Analytics will not consider unsolicited résumés from vendors including search firms, fee-based referral services, and/or recruitment agencies.