Marketing Data Analyst (ADX-224-19)
ArcherDX, headquartered in Boulder, CO, is committed to the advancement of personalized medicine by making next-generation sequencing technology more reliable and accessible. We seek like-minded individuals who share our values of curiosity, passion, and grit to meet these goals.
Make it happen by joining us in the fight against cancer.
- Assist in managing CRM related activities (including but not limited to managing the day to day operations of the customer database including requests to add, inactivate, merge and update accounts in the CRM).
- Work with field sales to maintain updates to the customer database for incentive compensation and sales reporting.
- Identify and implement improvements to customer data quality; identify variances and issues with data integrity to ensure proper and compliant communication of data.
- Support projects that leverage customer database, including collaboration with data vendors.
- Work with Archer’s Sales and Marketing to assess the need for enhanced or streamlined reporting. Analytics may include standardized weekly/quarterly sales reports, sales team performance, patient and product forecasting, and territory planning.
- Ensure consistent and accurate delivery of standard reports
- Test any new functionality with reporting and analytic systems to ensure it meets the stated business need.
- Assist commercial colleagues in understanding how data is organized, how metrics are defined in the system, etc.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis as needed.
- 1-3 years of experience with Excel, business intelligence (e.g. Tableau), and/or CRM solutions utilized in the pharmaceutical industry (preferably).
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills.
- Demonstrated ability to integrate and analyze disparate data sources to arrive at meaningful analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and translate data into actionable insight to support decision-making.
- Demonstrate the ability to be extremely detail-oriented.
- Aptitude to compile, analyze and present data in a concise manner.
- Demonstrate problem-solving/resolution skills.
- Demonstrate familiarity in working with complex data sets.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and effectively to express information in both written and oral contexts.
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adjust to changing priorities.
- Capability to work on multiple projects and meet timelines.
- Effective interpersonal skills; ability to develop rapport and credibility with field and home office personnel including management.
- Demonstrated ability to bridge business and technical domains skillfully, enabling communications between business and IT colleagues.
- BA/BS in a scientific field preferred