Marketing & Creative Manager
As Marketing & Creative Manager, you will be working with the marketing team in building and maintaining our brand, product marketing and supporting our sales team with a variety of sales enablement and demand generation activities, including social media, blog management and email campaigns. In working as a team and with our outside vendors, our team will support our internal customers, including Sales, Client Success and Support, Product Management, Training, and Leadership with corporate marketing.
- Manage digital and print assets, making them readily available for our internal customers; version control.
- Work closely with the marketing team to design and create messaging for creative projects including but not limited to:
- Print collateral, pitch decks, social media posts, ad campaigns, print ad campaigns, event designs (tradeshow booth etc), email campaigns, newsletters, demand gen event specific materials, targeted campaigns per market vertical, internal portal websites (coded by vendor), product resource guides, letterhead, business cards, folders, promotional materials, etc.
- Maintain and execute the social media calendar and posting schedule, sometimes engaging outside resources (content will include testimonials, blog articles, case studies, client accolades, industry trends, market research, ROI stats, etc.). Report on monthly campaign stats and pivot as appropriate to ensure we get the best ROI possible.
- Work closely with the marketing team to manage our Website to ensure they have all the tools and information they need to be successful as well as closely monitoring their progress and activity (ROI).
- Work closely with the marketing team and external vendors to build a library of marketing videos (product explainer videos, client testimonial videos, promotional videos, how to videos, who is Envysion video).
- Work closely with the marketing team and external vendors to manage our website as an ongoing living project (design direction, strategy and messaging).
- Create on demand campaigns (email, social, event and product release) to support sales and our product team and sales team.
- Assist in creating project scopes, invoice approval and other administrative tasks as needed.
- Bachelors Degree in business, marketing, graphic arts, and/or communications.
- 3+ years of software product marketing design experience with a strong focus in visual and graphic design to extend across print, video, web and advertising
- Experience using tools such as HubSpot, Social outlets, Meet Edgar, Salesforce, Powerpoint, Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc
- Strong skills in professional document creation tools e.g. Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Strong writing & design skill
- Video editing skills Adobe Captivate and/or Camtasia.
- Experience creating and managing demand gen campaigns, including support for sales events including tradeshows, conferences and meetings.
- Strong experience creating and maintaining sales materials (e.g. product sheets, brochures, info graphics, case studies, website, social ads, print ads, trade show graphics, email templates, etc.).
- Experience working in fast pace start-up environments or with fast growing companies
- Strong creative design skills
- Strong technical aptitude; must have an understanding of web-based/Internet-based applications.