Marketing Coordinator at StackHawk
StackHawk is looking for a marketing coordinator, and we would love for it to be you. We are an ambitious application security startup with a great story to tell. We have tons of opportunities to get in front of developers and help them learn about how they can take application security into their own hands.The Responsibilities:
This role will be responsible for helping with the day-to-day operations of StackHawk's marketing. You will be responsible for helping the marketing engine that we are building run smoothly while having the opportunity to grow with role.
You will have three major areas of focus:
- Identify, plan, and execute tradeshows, webinars and partner marketing opportunities.
- In COVID-19 times, this means finding the right event opportunities, coordinating with organizers, setting up the technology (be it virtual booth, webinar, lunch and learn, or anything else) promoting the event and handling follow-up.
- Once it is safe to resume IRL events, this role would lead the way in logistics and execution of in-person events of all sorts.
- Work alongside other marketers and content producers to help distribute content that educates and entertains.
- Build and manage a content calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Manage and build various email lists and campaigns.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- 2+ years of marketing experience in the B2B marketing space, preferably SaaS
- Top notch work ethic. We are looking for someone who is willing to hustle and get things done as we scale rapidly.
- Some juggling required – the ability to balance multiple projects at once is key.
- Sense of aesthetics and a love for creative, witty communication. Willingness to make bird puns is a non-negotiable.
- Excellent language and grammar skills. You know AP style, but also break the rules.
- Preferred, not required: Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing
- Bonus if you’re familiar with application security
- Competitive Compensation: Earn a competitive salary and get an equity stake in the company that we are building together.
- Solid Benefits: Health, dental, and vision insurance 100% paid for employees and dependents. Other benefits include life insurance, AD&D, and 401K.
- Time to Recharge Encouraged: Take what you need vacation plus ten paid holidays! Unplug, recharge, and come back refreshed.
- Fun Team and Perks: We do great work and have fun doing it! Get a great at home equipment setup, a fun team to collaborate with, and other great perks.
- Place Where Your Work Matters and You Grow: As a seed stage company, your work shapes the product that we are building. Nothing beats arriving at work every day knowing that your work deeply matters, and there is no better opportunity to grow in your career.