Marketing Coordinator at OrthoFi
Greater Denver Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 11:59 a.m. (MST) on Tuesday, February 25, 2020
Who We Are
OrthoFi is a Denver-based, established startup that focuses on building software and service solutions designed to stimulate growth and streamline financial processes for orthodontic practices. We pride ourselves in our culture as a people-first organization, demonstrated through recent achievements of being ranked in Built in Colorado’s list of Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado and recognized on Inc. 5000’s Best Places to Work. We were also recognized by the Denver Business Journal as one of Denver’s fastest growing companies and ranked 164th on the Inc 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in the US!
At OrthoFi, team members are valued for who they are, supported no matter where they are, and motivated to excel both personally and professionally. People who join our community are self-starters and love a challenge. We’re looking for passion-driven, dynamic individuals that are excited about a fast-paced and fun environment. As a team, we enjoy the opportunity to make an impact on our customer’s lives and within our team.
As Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for helping generate B2B marketing content across various channels, including social media, email, blogs, as well as print and digital advertising. This position will support the business by working collaboratively with the Marketing & Sales team to write and develop compelling, high-impact marketing content that drives demand and effectively communicates our value proposition across the buyer’s journey for this unique solution. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated, energetic and creative marketing professional that thrives on identifying and pursuing new opportunities to help drive business growth.
The ideal candidate for this position has demonstrable success as a copywriter or content marketer with a strong understanding of B2B social media strategy and that knows how to write for various styles of digital content. We are looking for someone with strong communication skills and that demonstrates an exceptional work ethic, positive attitude and is looking to grow their career in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Understand OrthoFi’s value proposition and be able to effectively articulate it for both current and prospective customers.
- Develop marketing content that drives demand and increases engagement, including writing compelling copy for email campaigns, social media posts, blog articles and paid advertising.
- Manage and maintain OrthoFi’s social media channels, including driving content, retargeting ad campaigns, engagement with other accounts, and owning editorial calendars.
- Develop relevant content to reach target customers, including gathering user testimonials, sharing company milestones and promoting newest product features.
- Monitor OrthoFi’s online reputation by tracking any positive and negative interactions and soliciting testimonials from Raving Fan customers.
- Analyze social media efforts and research new trends to determine the most impactful platform-specific social media strategies and tactics to meet team goals.
- Perform keyword research and SEO audits; collaborate and share insight gained through organic channels with the wider Sales and Marketing Team.
- Help manage Marketo marketing automation tools, including tracking, measuring and analyzing the impact of marketing programs on lead generation, prospect engagement and sales cycles.
- Report on marketing campaigns to demonstrate progress and areas of success; Identify gaps based on current KPIs; research and identify new campaigns to fill those gaps.
- Assist with the planning and execution of trade shows and industry events by providing pre- and post-event marketing support.
- 2-3 years of experience in Marketing or similar roles.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field.
- Strong copywriting skills and creativity to bring OrthoFi’s value proposition to life across various styles of digital content.
- Experience executing successful digital and social media marketing campaigns that drive demand, setting goals, and measuring the success of organic and paid social media efforts.
- Outstanding organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible and fast learner with a drive for continuous improvement.
- Experience with Marketo marketing automation platform, SEO and Wordpress desired.
OrthoFi is revolutionizing the orthodontic industry with software solutions that give doctors the capability to start more patients and to offload time consuming front-office processes. Our patent-pending solution puts patients in control of their payment plans and makes costly treatments affordable to almost everyone. Founded by a dynamic combination of medical professionals, Wall Street veterans, and Fortune 500 executives, OrthoFi is revenue positive and poised to experience hyper-growth over the next five years.
In the OrthoFi community, members are valued for who they are, supported no matter where they are, and motivated to excel personally and professionally. People who join our community are self-starters and love a challenge! We’re looking for passion-driven, dynamic individuals that are excited about a fast-paced and fun environment. Our team enjoys the opportunity to impact people’s lives and help to create more smiles every day.
- Awesome and supportive culture
- Company breakfast once a month
- Monthly team building activities
- Company and team outings
- Meditation sessions and wellness initiatives
- Peer-to-peer recognition program
- Casual dress atmosphere
- Snacks and coffee
Read Full Job Description