Make an impact and love what you do! Vertafore is a top provider of software for the insurance industry that keeps transforming. We create award-winning solutions to boost productivity, lower costs and help agents and carriers grow their businesses. We respect and value our team, and we look to bring the best talent together to make our future even stronger.
The Marketing Coordinator role will build a content marketing strategy discipline at our company. We're looking for a person with an appetite for strategizing and building remarkable content that will help us transform marketing into the engine of growth for our organization.
What you'll do:
• You'll be the creating content for the Sales and Marketing organization, setting the foundation for data driven insights to fine tune marketing efforts to our buyers and influencers.
• Serve as the content and editorial board lead for the marketing organization.
• Help establish effectiveness of our content across our campaigns, product pages, thought leadership assets, blogs, and social media.
• Create original content and drive compelling storytelling to improve engagement with our prospects, partners and customers.
• Identify ways to drive efficiency, using data-driven insights to help increase the velocity of our content marketing operation.
• Acquire understanding of features and benefits of Vertafore products, competitive products and customer requirements to more effectively target marketing programs.
• Work with and manage external resources and vendors to develop, write, edit, and distribute content.
• Grow your business leadership skill set: this role offers the opportunity to be exposed to all aspects of our business, and offers access to the senior leadership team. The right candidate will be excited about the opportunity to rigorously provide the strategy and inform the most important decisions we make to drive sustained customer engagement with our company.
Vertafore is about bringing together top talent to make an immediate impact in software. Our culture encourages employees who are able to create, think and challenge each other in a fast-paced environment. We are transforming our products and services, exploiting advanced techniques to create new "ways and means" for the insurance industry, and with that the industry is changing too.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law equal employment.
· 1 year of relevant experience working experience as a writer, editor, or a content role in either a B2C or B2B company preferred.
· Bachelor's degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related field is strongly preferred.
· Experience as an editor preferred.
· Demonstrated ability to work across and influence a complex organization.
· Ability to occasionally work off hours to respond/manage customer escalations required.
· Ability to create effective content within time, budget, and resource constraints.
· Excellent writing skills for a variety of audiences.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex data issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.