Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that helps consumers and providers make meaningful connections. As the Marketing Coordinator, you will oversee the delivery of marketing projects to ensure that all tracks of work are delivered on time, on budget, and in compliance with company and client standards. You will support product marketing and demand generation in executing marketing efforts and maintaining our website.
What You Will Do:
- Manage the day-to-day of our B2B website, including content posting, SEO optimization, technical changes, and CMS updates
- Document and route changes, edits, and approvals and ensure appropriate adjustments are incorporated into project timelines; communicate changes and critical needs to the team
- Communicate regularly with partners to ensure awareness and clarity and to ensure meeting delivery dates
- Support product marketing managers with competitive research and curating relevant industry news
- Support product marketing in all marketing tactics for assigned product lines
- Help with the continual improvement of tools, techniques, and training associated with marketing programs and materials
What You Will Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing and/or project management
- Marketing automation experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Eloqua experience, a plus
- 1+ years of experience managing a website, with fundamental knowledge of SEO space; experience working in a Content Management System (CMS) is a plus
- Ability to set priorities and manage time to complete tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate and collaborate verbally and in writing with internal and external partners
- Ability to influence partners and align resources around project timelines
- Ability to proof and identify non-technical errors in working drafts
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work – empowering consumers with data to make the right decisions for themselves and their families
- Changing the Game - evolving, dynamic culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders- participating in local charity organizations and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!