Adtaxi is a client-centric digital organization that brings scale, precision, and sophistication to digital marketing. Leveraging the belief that people matter as much as technology, Adtaxi helps advertisers solve complex marketing challenges with custom, performance-driven solutions.
We are a Facebook Small Business Solutions Partner, a Google Premier Partner and the recipient of the 2016 Google Channel Sales Innovator Award - US; this prestigious award, the only one in the innovation category presented to a U.S. company, recognizes the leading edge technology of our Quantum Optimization Platform. #Adtaxi #Associatelevel
Adtaxi is looking to add a Marketing Coordinator to the marketing team. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Marketing team with execution of marketing-related initiatives for Adtaxi, including demand generation, product marketing, internal communications, social media management and events.
- Develop and maintain effective and well-designed marketing materials
- Manage and coordinate logistics for tradeshows and Adtaxi-hosted events
- Manage email communication to keep the field informed about Adtaxi products, case studies, and operations updates
- Maintain Adtaxi promotions inventory
- Maintain Adtaxi website, adding fresh content regularly to drive inbound traffic
- Manage social media channels, including monitoring comments and mentions, and posting regular updates
- Assist team members with day to day marketing tasks and coordinate marketing projects and activities as requested
- Act as a digital marketing expert for the team to provide quick and efficient understanding of digital marketing channels and targeting strategies
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field
- Minimum 2 years digital marketing experience
- A strong eye for high quality design along with a knack for concise copywriting with bullet-proof editing and proofreading
- Well organized and detail oriented with excellent project management skills
- Flexible, versatile and a fast learner; ability to multi-task
- Working knowledge and experience with marketing platforms and systems (Google Analytics, My Emma, etc.)
- Demonstrated understanding and use of design and office programs including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Demonstrated success to manage multiple complex projects, juggle competing priorities and meet deadlines
- This is a full-time position located in Downtown Denver, CO
- Opportunity to work alongside industry leaders and visionaries
- Free onsite gym
- Full benefits package
Sound like you? Please apply and let’s talk!