What we do:
Since 1998, SambaSafety® has been the pioneer and leading provider of driver risk management software in North America. Our mission is to guide our customers including employers, fleet managers and insurance providers to make the right decision at the right time. By collecting, correlating and analyzing motor vehicle records (MVRs) and other data sources, we identify driver risk and enable our customers to modify their drivers’ behavior, reduce accidents, ensure compliance, and lower costs — ultimately improving driver and community safety.
What You’ll Do:
SambaSafety is currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator based in our Denver, CO corporate headquarters. The Marketing Coordinator will support marketing programs by writing email copy, creating landing pages, building and executing Marketo campaigns, delivering leads to the sales team, and other tactical marketing tasks required each day.
This role is a member of the demand generation team and is focused on the tactical execution of lead generation campaigns.
Success in this role requires excellent writing skills, technical aptitude, attention to detail, and the ability to collaborate with our Digital Marketing team to ensure all marketing campaigns are accurately tracked and reported on.
- Participate and assist in the development of strategic marketing initiatives and plans
- Concept and write email and landing page copy and build out campaigns using Marketo and Instapage.
- Deliver leads to sales using Marketo and Salesforce
- Collaborate internally with our Digital Marketing team to track and measure campaign success and to promote marketing campaigns through our digital channels
- Work with external demand generation partners to support paid media campaigns
- Develop and maintain internal communication with sales to increase sales knowledge of marketing programs.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong writing skills
- A keen eye for detail and ability to produce high-quality content
- Excellent ability to contribute to a team and drive expected lead generation results
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Marketo experience or Marketo certified is a huge plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce and basic HTML/CSS is a plus
Benefits and Perks:
- Unlimited time off (vacation, sick, volunteer = your choice!)
- Generous insurance policies
- Tuition reimbursement
- Money for fitness programs
- Awesome Culture
- Kitchen stocked daily with tasty snacks and drinks
- Free parking