Marketing Coordinator CRM
Greater Denver Area
Denver, CO - We are Artifact Uprising, an aggressive growth company focused on superior quality, technology and elevated design. We’re redefining the way a new generation of consumers brings their photos off their device and into their lives. Our products have been featured and used by Oprah, Brene Brown, Joy Cho, Goop, Vogue and InStyle. But we’re just getting started.
We're looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team. This role will be responsible for the execution of marketing initiatives that drive customer engagement and retention; including email campaigns, push notifications, and direct mail. The Marketing Coordinator will work closely with team members to develop, manage, and optimize campaigns in a fast-paced and data-driven environment.
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns across our CRM platforms
- Coordinate with creative and brand teams to plan and create marketing material
- Perform in-depth campaign analysis to understand the effectiveness of campaigns as well as make strategic recommendations
- Ability to collaborate with design and CRM team members to create and code high-performing emails
- Ability to communicate effectively on cross-functional projects
- Brings intense attention to detail while operating swiftly in a fast-paced environment
- Strong critical thinking, consider yourself to be equal parts creative and analytical
- 1-2 years of relevant marketing experience, preferably with consumer-facing and/or e-commerce brands
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Nice to Have
- Previous experience working with CRM systems, data environments, and/or ESPs
- Marketing campaign management, marketing automation and/or social media platform activation
- Previous experience with HTML/CSS for email
- Familiar with Google Analytics or other analytic platforms
Artifact Uprising® is a Colorado-based company that creates premium quality, customizable photo goods for your digital photos. Driven by the belief that everyone has a story to tell, the company is known for elevated design and thoughtfully sourced materials. Signature products include the Layflat Album touting ultra-thick pages and foil-stamped covers, textured matte Everyday Prints, and a line of customizable frames.
Health, vision and dental insurance for families, flexible vacation policy, gym reimbursement, 401(k) matching and commuter benefits.
Why Artifact Uprising?
We value the creative process and look to our employees to speak into Artifact Uprising products, identity and approach – regardless of position or title. We look for driven people who demonstrate initiative to take the company to the next level.
The Working Life
We strive to create a workplace where everyone works hard but also has the flexibility and balance to enjoy life outside of the office.
It Won’t Be Boring
We are a small company with big ideas - and we recognize it will take every last one of us to reinvent the way brands approach business. We believe a good workplace empowers its team to rise to new challenges, expand their skill sets and think outside of the box. Through this, we foster a company culture that is always growing, always reaching, and always looking to see things differently.
Interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at Artifact Uprising and what we should know about you.
Read Full Job Description