As a Marketing Content Specialist at FORM, you’ll be a key player supporting the Senior Content Manager and Creative Director with content production and execution across channels. You’ll be responsible for hands-on creation of written content, as well as web, email, and social media assets for the FORM brand in collaboration with a small team of seasoned brand marketers and designers, as well as agency partners. You’ll work closely with our sales team to support them with first-class sales enablement materials that win deals and demonstrate product value. You’ll also tap into a utility-player mindset to create a wide range of content that pushes our brand forward and carries us into our next stage of growth!
What You'll Do
- Create strategic and hyper-targeted content that communicates the value of our brands and products to the right audience, through the right channels, at the right time.
- Develop and publish brand-building content that aligns with a strategic editorial calendar.
- Own the FORM social media channels; including both content production and community management.
- Work with Senior Content Manager and Creative team to produce content for marketing campaigns, sales enablement, internal presentations, and training.
- Assist in the creation of sales materials including decks, product overviews, and more.
- Work collaboratively to develop landing page and web assets to support advertising initiatives, account-based marketing, outbound campaigns, and customer partnerships.
- Write both short-form and long-form copy in the brand voice, targeted at specific industries, personas, and use cases.
- Support the team with marketing email asset creation.
- Contribute to our culture of high-performing teams by being a clear, constructive, positive, proactive communicator, and an active contributor and problem-solver.
- Develop projects of exceptional quality and innovation on time and on budget.
- Work directly in Wordpress, HubSpot, and similar content management tools.
- Maintain up-to-date internal content center for FORM team members to quickly access marketing content.
We Might Be A Great Fit If You
- Are a marketing utility player with experience and passion that spans from writing copy to constructing emails, building landing pages, developing sales enablement materials, and more. Bonus points if you also have graphic design abilities.
- Are a solution-oriented problem solver who owns your work from start-to-finish.
- Are a creative storyteller who is passionate about creating inspiring, enlightening, relevant content that helps your audience in meaningful ways.
- Contribute not only to the content strategy and production, but also provide perspective, ideas, and insight to the marketing team as a whole. You're a collaborator at heart!
- Are an adaptable team player who thrives helping the team succeed.
- Are an incredibly fast producer—we have lots of work to do!
- Are data-driven: you understand how to internalize insights and use them to inform your strategies.
- Have the natural orientation to go above and beyond and continuously seek out new skills—you like using your creativity to learn new things and are a “lifelong learner.”
- Have demonstrated experience meeting business objectives across a range of platforms, industries, audiences, and channels with your content.
- Have 3+ years experience as a content creator for SaaS brands, preferably in the task or field service management categories, or similar experience in an agency or startup environment.
- Having experience working in one or more of the industries that we serve is a plus (Consumer Goods, Restaurants & Hospitality, Real Estate & Facilities Management, Healthcare, and Natural Resources).
- Possess a strong ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Have the ability to gain technical and product knowledge in partnership with our product, sales, professional services, and customer success teams, with an innate curiosity and open-mindedness toward our products and services and how we help customers.
- Consistently deliver on-time and on-budget work, with an organized and action-oriented approach to your daily operations.
- Demonstrate alignment with our company values as an individual and as a professional, with clear examples of how these principles are at work in your life.
Benefits and Perks (US)
- 100% employer-paid employee medical, dental, and vision
- Company paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible vacation policy - take the time you need when you need it!
- Remote options; hybrid work model with offices around the globe
- Casual work environment
- Promotions from within
- The annual starting salary for this position is between $55,000-$65,000 depending on experience and other qualifications.
FORM powers the world’s 2 billion mobile workers as they change companies and industries for good, with mobile technology that improves execution from the frontline. FORM activates and connects teams in the field – with leaders, missions, and each other – so they can deliver success in the enterprise. The FORM field execution platform serves as a digital assistant for frontline teams by guiding daily tasks, streamlining data collection, facilitating real-time communication, and providing leaders with real-time intelligence to drive faster actions and better decisions. FORM offers the world’s only integrated task management and image recognition platform and enables smart audits on more display types than any solution in the market, plus industry-leading field communications and photo reporting capabilities. FORM solutions have been deployed by Fortune 500 companies around the world.
FORM OpX empowers teams to improve operational compliance by digitizing audits and inspections to reduce risk and improve safety and quality from the frontline. FORM OpX mobile workflows make it easy to capture the right data, at the right place, at the right time – every time. Teams stay connected with instant frontline communications on mobile, and real-time insights allow leaders to spot and fix issues quickly and measure trends over time so teams can take action on the opportunities that move the business forward.
FORM MarketX unleashes the power of field teams to drive market execution with the only mobile solution that combines dynamic task management, industry-leading image recognition, photo reporting, field team communications, and advanced reporting – all within one easy-to-use platform. Guide teams, improve execution, and drive sales while creating a shared view of the field that helps leaders make better decisions, faster. Sell more with FORM MarketX, the field execution app that guides, tracks, and improves performance in real-time.
Who We Are
We are innovators: We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are partners: We’re only as successful as our customers. We provide exceptional support, strategic partnership, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business will help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We build products centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
We are flexible: We believe in a "Work Your Way" Employment Policy. Employees who can effectively perform their job functions remotely may do so indefinitely.
Humble + hungry. We measure success by how we help customers win. And we've been in the game a long time (in software years). Every interaction gives us the chance to deliver better service and more value. Along the way we've picked up a few awards, and for that, we're thankful.
FORM offers competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees and is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer--welcoming all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description