Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Denver, CO
Department: Channel Programs & Operations
The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to providing world class service for its customers. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We’re not a phone company; we’re a cloud business-solutions provider. We've thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications the old way.
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
This is an amazing opportunity for a Marketing & Communications Manager to join RingCentral’s award-winning channel programs team! You will use your attention to detail and eye for design to create email campaigns and marketing communications assets that drive ideal behaviors, capture attention, and build loyalty among RingCentral’s global partner base.
- Create, design, test, edit, and execute email campaigns and online deliverables such as html newsletters, landing pages, event invites, marketing collateral, and web banners
- Maintain marketing automation best practices including naming conventions and email distribution list management
- Create standardized templates to simplify campaign management
- Implement quality assurance (QA) process, leveraging tools like Email on Acid, to ensure accurate, error-free communications and adherence to channel and corporate brand standards
- Update online portal with content, news, and event information
- Use Excel to scrub data and create pivot tables, charts, and graphs
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree; 3–5 years’ CRM and marketing automation experience
- Proficient in Marketo marketing automation software required; Marketo Certified Expert (MCE) preferred
- HTML proficiency/website editing experience required
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Process and quality orientation
- Highly motivated with a sense of urgency; thrives in fast-paced environments
- Comfortable navigating data and measuring success
- Solid analytical skills: able to extract, interpret, scrub, and present clean data
- A plus: working knowledge of Salesforce and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop); a background in graphic design
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong relationship-builder; effective communicator
- Knowledge of CAN-SPAM/CASL, GDPR compliance requirements
- Base Salary
- MBO Quarterly Bonus
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental) effective day one at no cost to you
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- Flex PTO
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
Now, a little more about us….
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) provides cloud computing based business phone systems designed for today's mobile and distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communication for modern, flexible business environments. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California.