Marketing Communications Coordinator
Make an impact and love what you do! Vertafore is a top provider of software for the constantly evolving insurance industry. We create award-winning solutions to boost productivity, lower costs, and help agents and carriers grow their businesses. We respect and value our team, and we look to bring the best talent together to make our future even stronger.
Ready to join an amazing team of marketing and communication professionals? We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator who has a talent and passion for creating content to help tell our story to customers, potential customers, the public, the media, and more! In this role, you'll become an expert on our products and users while honing your skills in our brand tone and voice.
- Ability to work collaboratively with members of the Marketing team and other across the company in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Write and edit copy for brochures, fliers, newsletters, website, social media, whitepapers, blogs, emails and other collateral materials, as assigned.
- Assist in development and maintenance of team editorial calendar.
- Other duties as assigned
- BA/BS degree in communication, English, journalism, marketing, or other relevant field.
- Understanding of marketing and communication theory, practice, and best practices.
- Strong writing and editing skills, including familiarity with AP Style Guide.
- Ability to adhere to brand style guidelines such as written tone and voice
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365/Office Online
Vertafore is about bringing together top talent to make an immediate impact in software. Our culture encourages employees who are able to create, think and challenge each other in a fast-paced environment. We are transforming our products and services, exploiting advanced techniques to create new "ways and means" for the insurance industry, and with that the industry is changing too.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law equal employment.