Who we are...
Connecting people in a more meaningful way is not just what BombBomb’s software delivers - it’s what drives our teams every day. Through simple, personal video, we aim to Rehumanize communication. Our team is resourceful and intelligent. Competitive and collaborative. Fun-loving and tenacious. We’re close-knit and love adding new talent to the mix. If you are seeking a dynamic workplace and new challenges, we want to hear from you!
Who we're looking for...
The Marketing Campaigns Specialist will support marketing efforts throughout the entire customer lifecycle - from initial interest through free trial through retained subscriber. They will build and measure email sequences and marketing campaigns and aid in the ideation, execution and reporting of optimization efforts for website conversion, user experience and web content performance.
What you will do...
- Help build, analyze, and optimize marketing emails through the use of Marketo
- Collaborate with other team members to support all lifecycle efforts
- Create lists, emails, workflows, campaigns, and reports for marketing initiatives
- Analyze results of emails and campaigns then optimizes upon those results
- Utilize various tracking tools to understand web behavior and create hypotheses to improve KPIs.
- Run A/B tests and identify and implement key findings
- Lean on your strong SEO knowledge to further keyword research, SEO best practices and site optimization
- Executs demand gen marketing campaigns
- Understand lifecycle stages and optimize content to the correct stage
- Seek new ways to answer questions that prospects and clients have not yet thought to ask.
How you'll do it...
Embody BombBomb’s core values: Relationships, Fun, Humility, Flexibility and Service
- Planning & Organizing: Establishes appropriate goals and priorities to accomplish objectives
- Adaptability / Flexibility: Agility in adapting to change
- Analytical Thinking / Problem Solving: The ability to understand an idea, situation, or problem by breaking it into smaller pieces
- Technical / Functional Expertise: Posses the technical / functional knowledge required to perform the job
- Attention to Detail: Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project
Our ideal candidate will be or have...
- 1-3 years using Marketo (or other MAS) and a MarTech stack
- Prior experience setting up and executing email campaigns
- Experience using A/B tests to optimize marketing campaigns
- Ability to tell a story with data that stakeholders can understand
- Demonstrated experience growing organic traffic and optimizing websites using SEO best practices
BombBomb Benefits Package Includes...
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family (2 PPO + HSA option)
- Flexible Paid Time Off program
- 7 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Monthly company-catered lunch
- Fun workplace: happy hour every Friday and company game room
- Annual Education / Development for your career growth