Marketing Campaigns Manager
As Convercent’s Marketing Campaign Manager, you will own the management, planning, and execution of all digital and traditional demand generation campaigns for the business. Your position is crucial for the Marketing team’s success in driving leads and pipeline for the SDR and Sales teams and plays a key part in overall company growth. You will work closely with all members of the marketing team – design, operations, events, content, and product, as well as other teams around the office. In addition to the base salary, performance incentives are tied to company goals and marketing contribution to pipeline.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Owning our campaign strategy and execution under digital ad channels (Google Ads, paid social, display, and other channels)
- Owning and posting regularly on Convercent’s social profiles
- Evaluating and proposing new channels to expand Convercent’s overall demand generation strategy
- Working with our events team to promote upcoming events and drive attendance through multi-channel campaigns
- Reporting on campaign metrics and maintaining the necessary dashboards for team visibility
- Own Google Analytics for the marketing team and evaluate demand generation effectiveness using the tool
- Own and implement SEO strategy to improve Convercent website quality
- Constantly analyze and optimize campaign strategy to maximize performance
- Recommend new content and messaging in demand generation campaigns
- Generate leads for the SDR team that convert to pipeline for the business
- Track, monitor and update demand generation budget to ensure the marketing team is operating efficiently
- Own relationships with external agencies/partners working on demand generation initiatives
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years in digital marketing – B2B SaaS preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in Marketing, Advertising, or related field
- Experience managing agency relationships
- Data-driven thinker that uses results to drive strategy
- Desire to work in fast-paced, collaborative environment with accountability for your efforts
- Experience managing campaigns in Google Ads (AdWords, YouTube), Facebook, LinkedIn, and others
- Polished written and presentation skills
- Ability to turn new strategies into quantifiable results
Convercent is the leading provider of ethics and compliance cloud software that helps global enterprises maximize performance by bringing ethics to the center of their business. The traditional focus on governmental regulatory compliance is inadequate as enterprise performance (and stock price) has shifted to consumers who demand higher ethical standards from companies with which they do business.
Companies use Convercent’s Ethics Cloud to hear the voice of their employees, understand organizational behavior, and make informed decisions to protect their culture. The Convercent Ethics Cloud applications include: Helpline and Case Manager, Learning Manager, Policy Manager, Disclosure Manager and Convercent Insights.
Convercent has more than 550 customers worldwide, including: Microsoft, Tesla, The Four Seasons, Capgemini and Under Armor. The company’s rapid success is fueled by product innovation and a unique culture. Convercent’s core values are: open and honest communication, focus, positive, uncomfortable, curious and design. Convercent is backed by venture capital funding from Sapphire Ventures, Tola Capital and Azure.
Convercent is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.