Marketing Campaign Specialist at NetApp
Marketing Campaign Specialist
The marketing campaign specialist works on the campaigns team, in the demand marketing organization, with campaign specialists to program manage the activities of multiple groups in the execution of marketing campaigns.
- Assist in the development of global integrated marketing campaigns that speak to the right prospects, at the right accounts, at the right stages of the buying journey.
- Working with campaign strategists, assemble and deliver complete campaign packages, on schedule and within budget, to demand centers for execution.
- Provide ongoing program management services of campaign development and delivery, coordinating the campaign activities of multiple functional teams: analyst relations, press relations, events, demand centers, digital, field, content, product, channel, alliances, and social and influence marketing teams.
- Work with demand centers to monitor and optimize campaign performance to achieve campaign objectives.
- Coordinate services of outside vendors to campaigns team.
- Manage the processing of purchase orders and invoices, through coordinating with purchasing and finance.
- Assemble regular reporting on campaign performance and financial investment stewardship.
- Produce regular communications from campaigns team to internal stakeholders.
- Maintain an attitude of customer service and continuous improvement.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Marketing experience in the technology industry.
- Ability to work independently and manage a complex workload in an environment of constant change and competing commitments.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Marketing platform experience, including marketing automation, website and analytics tools, and related technologies is a strong advantage.
- Data-driven approach to the marketing discipline.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work to organizational deadlines and KPIs.
Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.