Marketing Campaign Manager at Granicus
Do you want a role with a creative, results-driven, fun, and innovative marketing team? This position is your opportunity to join Granicus, the fastest-growing software provider for the public sector. This role will be integral to key revenue generation initiatives through execution of tactics across various marketing channels including email, events, display ads, content, and social.
You will plan, manage, and execute marketing initiatives that touch the entire customer lifecycle, from awareness to advocacy. At the end of every day, you will know that your work makes a difference. Our products and services improve the efficiency of government and the quality of people's lives, and you have the opportunity to join us in this important work.
This role requires excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, key understanding of marketing's impact to revenue generation, and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. The Marketing Program/Campaign Manager will report to the Sr. Campaign Marketing Manager and will work closely with Marketing Team Members, BDRs, Account Executives, and Account Managers.
Location: Remote (US), St Paul, DC, or Denver
What You'll Do:
· The Marketing Program/Campaign Manager will be responsible for ideating and executing a comprehensive program strategy that aligns with the overall campaign and will oversee content execution that aligns with integrated marketing campaigns and programs.
· This role requires excellent organizational management skills in order to produce multi-stakeholder and large resourced projects such as tradeshows, webinars, marketing program design and more. You will work with writers, designers, operations professionals, SMEs and more to create programs that are impactful to the business.
· An awareness of what it takes to manage virtual events, trade shows, exhibitions, or brand-led events related to relevant campaigns.
· You have the business acumen needed to prioritize projects based on what's good for the business with minimal assistance.
· You understand that marketing is science, and art – Excel sheets are your friend, and watching the positive results of your experiments and tests excite you.
· Ability to foster relationships with key association, conference contacts, and influencers in the marketspace
· Basic copywriting skills for ads, briefs, emails and other assets.
· An understanding and ability to build programs for funnel lifecycles for individuals and for accounts
· An understanding and ability to build programs and messaging for different personas
· A working understanding ABM best practices
· Effective channel management, ranging from marketing emails to LinkedIn Ads to BDRs
· An understanding of reporting and organization is needed to provide accurate and timely project reporting on all program marketing activities within your campaign.
· A background in campaign management for government software is preferred.
Who You Are:
· You have excellent written skills, with proven editorial track record
· You have a degree in marketing, communications or general business
· You have 3+ years in software marketing, government communications or high-touch sales
· You have experience working in email automation systems, such as Hubspot, Marketo, Pipedrive, Constant Contact, etc.
· You have training or certifications in marketing systems, such as Google Analytics, Marketo, Salesforce, AdWords etc.
· You have project management skills and an understanding of how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment
· You possess the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment where functioning autonomously and collaborating as part of a team are equally important
· You are a self-starter with the curiosity to expand the scope of assigned projects and tasks as needed
· You are passionate and/or experienced in working with public sector entities
· You have experience working remotely, and with distributed and international teams
· You can travel < 25% of the time (after COVID)
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. #DP