Marketing Campaign Manager, Public Sector at Alteryx, Inc.
Why work for just any analytics company? At Alteryx Inc., we are explorers, dreamers and innovators. We’re on a journey to build the best analytics platform in the world, but we can’t do it without people like you, leading the way. Forget the stereotypical tech companies of the past. Embrace the unconventional, exercise your imagination and help alter the future with Alteryx.
Alteryx, Inc. is looking for an independent, results-oriented Marketing Campaign Manager with expertise in marketing enterprise software solutions within Public Sector. This person will be a critical member of demand generation team and will specifically support the North America Public Sector Sales team.
The Marketing Campaign Manager will be responsible for holistic program strategy for Public Sector, including developing programs that are centered around lead gen, engagement, pipeline acceleration, adoption. In addition to managing all aspects of their vertical field programs, strategize and coordinate with key stakeholders, and execute effective marketing campaigns that achieve KPI and revenue goals. As a member of the team, you will be responsible for developing a deep understanding of Alteryx’s Public Sector customer audiences and building high touch programs that contribute to pipeline and opportunity creation within new and existing accounts. A successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, has high standards, great attention to detail, and a passion for taking things to the next level!
* Develop thoughtful, scalable and efficient field marketing programs that support and align with the Public Sector team’s priorities, pipeline and revenue goals. Expand Alteryx's reach with prospects while effectively re-engaging and nurturing existing customers.
* Partner and collaborate with account-based marketing, solutions marketing, public sector sales team, channel marketing, and creative teams to create high value campaigns that deliver targeted content and experiences for customers and prospects.
* Act as primary marketing contact with sales team and leaders, including regular participation in sales team calls, in-person meetings and planning sessions to ensure alignment.
* Maintain comprehensive account profiles, target personas and oversee a database of named accounts to align marketing and sales in defining the target audience required to achieve revenue goals. Work with sales to identify gaps in key personas within named accounts as well as develop data and insight strategy to add key personas and grow contacts within these accounts.
* Set goals and define metrics for each campaign including targeted lead flow to maximize pipeline generation and acceleration. Monitor campaign metrics, conduct post-event evaluations, analyze and report results making recommendations for optimization.
* Effective project management skills to deliver projects within agreed timeline and in budget. Manage all aspects of event coordination for events including: materials creation, event messaging/marketing, signage, giveaways, contract negotiation, vendor relations, site selection, accommodations, participant registration, agenda scheduling, staffing, on-site production and F&B, and logistics.
* Support sales and demand generation teams with tactical campaigns as needed (webinars, workshops, roundtables, highly targeted appointment setting programs, etc.).
* 5+ years of previous Federal and/or public sector marketing experience
* 3+ years of experience in event, tradeshow, and field marketing execution
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple programs and priorities while remaining positive, flexible, and open to continuous growth and improvement
* Proven capacity for exceptional customer service to internal and external stakeholders. Outstanding communication and collaboration skills are critical
* Strong project management, time management, and execution skills; process-oriented professional
* Demonstrates creative spark as expressed in ideas for messaging, creative design, etc.
* Experience managing budgets across an event series
* Proficient in Salesforce.com and Marketo
* Must be metrics driven and be a very strong analytic thinker
* Ability to travel up to 50% for onsite event management and production