Quantum Metric helps organizations build better digital products faster. Our platform for Continuous Product Design gives business and technical teams a single version of truth that’s fast, quantified, and grounded on what customers actually experience. The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.
We are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences. We encourage creative problem solving, rapid innovation and bold goal-setting. Our relatively flat organization structure keeps everyone informed and enables people to get involved in solving the problems they care about most. We are a close-knit team moving fast to deliver value to our customers and continue pushing the envelope as we develop new products.
About the Role
This eager marketing professional will support marketing efforts throughout the entire buyer journey with a focus on driving sales pipeline. You are a very detail-oriented person who also brings a creative mindset to marketing campaigns. You are excited about testing and creating improvements across every marketing channel with a willingness to wear many hats.
This person will collaborate with all of the marketing spokes (demand generation, product marketing, field marketing, partner marketing, customer marketing, and content) providing a wide range of exposure for career growth. The perfect person for this role loves a challenge, enjoys variety in his or her work and is excited about a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.
- Execute on emails, workflows, ads, and reports for demand generation marketing campaigns.
- Work with the Marketing Campaign Manager and Product Marketing team to continue maturing our web and campaign data collection to better understand our audience and how we communicate with them.
- Utilize Quantum Metric and Google Analytics to understand web behavior and create hypotheses to improve KPIs.
- Assist our content team in growing organic traffic by following SEO best practices and conducting keyword research to optimize our visibility and generate more high-quality leads.
- Work with the marketing team to ideate and execute website tests that focus on improving conversion rates derived from data-driven hypotheses.
- Build, test, and report on ad campaigns via Linkedin Ads and Google Ads.
- Support the event marketing team with pre- and post-event email communication, social media promotion, and event registration pages.
- Own social media promotion and growth by building out a social calendar that promotes marketing initiatives and provides value to our community of followers.
- Shows a passion for marketing with an interest in continuously innovating and understanding the latest trends.
- Able to stay organized and communicate effectively.
- Be data-driven and obsessive with results, always on the lookout for optimization opportunities.
- Be adaptive and willing to tackle new challenges that will arise that may vary from your typical tasks.
- Be self-motivated and constantly working towards moving the needle every day.
- Experience using marketing automation tools such as Hubspot or Marketo.
- Experience using Salesforce.
- Experience running A/B tests and identifying and implementing key findings.
- Strong SEO knowledge with experience in keyword research, SEO best practices, and site optimization.
- This will be the best group that you ever work with. We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded with stock options, a competitive salary and full benefits. Most importantly, you’ll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
- Competitive earnings
- Full benefits, with medical covered 99% by the company
- 401k and Options / Equity
- Awesome, smart people who bring energy into every day of work
- Awesome product with valuable industry differentiation
About Quantum Metric
Since our founding in 2015, a growing list of brands have taken the Quantum Leap, including lululemon, IHG, and Carhartt. In 2019 Quantum Metric earned recognition for its revenue growth and product innovation from Deloitte (Top 100 fastest growing companies), CNBC (Upstart 100 most innovative companies), Gartner (Cool Vendor) and Ernst & Young (Entrepreneur of the Year).
The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years. We’re thoughtfully scaling out our team to add outstanding talent that is equally passionate about being part of a team that is fast-paced, innovative and values passion, honesty, persistence, and curiosity.
We’re offering you the opportunity to develop your career in a tech space ripe for disruption. If all of this inspires you, then what are you waiting for? Talk to us today!
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf