Marketing Campaign Coordinator at JumpCloud
Marketing Campaign Coordinator
Remote in the US or Denver/Louisville, CO
Do you enjoy solving challenging problems using the latest technologies within a great team? Is knowing your work will be highly visible and mission critical a key component for the next step in your career? At JumpCloud, we’re looking for best-in-class talent to help define the future of modern identity and device management from the ground up.
We built a disruptive new technology called Directory-as-a-Service® and it is reinventing a two decade old monopoly, giving thousands of organizations across the globe freedom of choice with their IT solutions. We give companies the ability to remotely manage and control all of their organization’s identities, devices, & resources on a single, comprehensive, cloud-based platform. That means doing it better, faster, easier and more securely by staying on the bleeding edge of technology.
About the Role
We’re looking for an organized and thoughtful professional to join our growing Marketing team. In this role you will be acting as a point guard for running evergreen and future campaigns – including focused pillar campaigns, ongoing webinar strategy, and demand gen programs. This position is not responsible for social media and community management. Rather, this role will work in tandem with the Marketing Operations Specialist and Demand Gen team to execute on the Marketing campaign strategy.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintain and track deliverables, deadlines, and the overall campaign execution in our project management platform, Monday.com.
- Work cross-functionally with the content and operations teams to ensure deliverables on webinars, emails, slide decks, and resources are ready in a timely manner.
- Data-driven, highly analytical, organized, and able to perform in a fast-paced environment.
- Engaging with and scheduling internal and external parties for webinars, events, and campaign based programs.
- Project manage deadlines with a cross-functional team for 3rd party programs and partnerships.
- Communicate with Product Marketing and content teams for copy, landing pages, and positioning based on overarching campaign strategy.
- Working with sales to ensure campaign and program follow up communications are executed on.
- Working with the internal team to compile campaign and program engagement reports.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a cross functional dynamic team environment.
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing, ideally for B2B software products/apps.
- Bonus points for direct experience with our tech stack: Pardot, Salesforce, GoToWebinar Google Analytics, Monday, Excel, and Google Slides/Docs/Sheets.
- Experience working within a campaign oriented Marketing organization is a plus.
Where you’ll be working
We have two offices in Colorado, one in Louisville and one in downtown Denver. Once we reopen office options you will have the opportunity to work from one of our office locations, flex your time or remain fully remote.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you!
JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.