Marketing Automation Specialist
simPRO Software is a SaaS company that develops business management cloud solutions for the trade contractor industry. Our products are designed to optimize business workflows to refine processes, improve productivity and increase profitability. simPRO Software is a global software company with operations in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the US.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join an established, employee-friendly, global company with a new US presence that started in 2017 in Colorado, and is growing exponentially.
We are seeking an experienced and strategically driven marketing automation expert who will develop, implement, track and optimize campaigns and programs that drive brand awareness, engagement, acquisition, and conversion across digital channels. This role is responsible for administering simPRO’s Marketing Automation Platform (Pardot) including optimizing system functionality, driving best practices and overseeing marketing programs including email, lead capture, lead scoring, nurturing, recycling and analytics reporting.
Must be a creative, critical-thinker with a proven track record in marketing technologies, email marketing, analytics and multi-channel demand generation campaigns. Leveraging prospect nurturing skills and expertise in marketing automation, this role will bring efficiency to our efforts and ensure our marketing is effective, accurate and impactful.
This role reports to the Director of US Marketing, and will work closely with global marketing team members, Salesforce Administrators, and cross-functional teams at all levels.
Essential responsibilities and duties:
- Configure and build optimal functionality in the Marketing Automation Platform (Pardot) and identify opportunities to improve ROI through better automation and targeting
- Improve targeted marketing initiatives by ensuring high data quality through list management and database monitoring
- Measure and report performance metrics to gain insight and optimize marketing strategies and campaigns
- Develops and refines nurturing streams to convert prospects into qualified sales leads
- Oversee usage and integrations, including between Pardot and Salesforce environments, actively managing workflows to maximize effectiveness
- Support an environment of collaboration by interacting with people at all levels of the organization, across multiple functions to develop and execute relevant and impactful campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field
- 3-5 years experience working with digital automation tools
- Extensive experience administering major Marketing Automation Platforms. Pardot certification preferred.
- Intermediate to expert proficiency in Salesforce CRM
- Demonstrated experience successfully developing, managing, and tracking marketing campaigns in both digital and traditional channels
- Ability to translate analytics into actionable insights for iterating marketing and campaign strategy
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- High degree of initiative, resourcefulness, personal responsibility and ownership
- Effective time manager with ability to execute on multiple projects with competing priorities
- Good communicator with the ability to work constructively with a diverse group of people, attitudes, and expectations
simPRO Team Members:
- A pragmatic approach with a can-do attitude
- You will thrive on achievement, team success and contributing to the growth of the business
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to changing requirements
- Excellent organizational skills and can prioritize where required
- As a highly articulate and well-presented individual, you represent your employer with pride
- Demonstrate our values for Fun, Collaborative, Transparent, and Innovative
While experience in the above areas will be highly considered, it's important to note they will be secondary to the person with the right determination, attitude, high energy, and overall suitability. simPRO is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.