Marketing Automation Specialist
You are a subject matter expert in Marketing Automation production, execution, and optimization. You have experience working across multiple marketing automation platforms, data sources, and account-based marketing solutions to drive top-of-funnel growth and move buyers through the funnel. You have a passion for B2B technology marketing and testing into delivering the right the right message at the right time.
EverCommerce is a multi-vertical, service commerce platform, bringing together best-of-breed SMB solutions in marketing, business management, and customer retention.
We are looking for a Marketing Automation specialist to join the EverCommerce Growth Engagement team, which has extensive expertise in marketing and sales, business operations, and growth strategies for high-growth technology companies. You will work alongside a PPC specialist and SEO & Social Media Specialist on the Digital Marketing team.
EverCommerce is located in Denver's LoDo district. Our collaborative, open-plan office space is filled with high-energy, talented people who enjoy our weekly lunches, bubble hockey, and hanging with co-workers.
What you’ll be doing:
In this role, you will be working with the Growth Engagement team, the organic growth arm of EverCommerce, to build, coordinate, and execute email marketing campaigns for portfolio companies. You will be responsible for driving implementation and optimization of marketing automation journeys across EverCommerce subsidiaries, and serve as a key point of contact and email marketing knowledge resource for all parties. Projects will include marketing automation platform implementation, email content and nurture stream creation, email template building, and more.
- Owning end-to-end production of emails including strategy, project management, content writing, creative design, coding, QA testing, audience segmentation, A/B testing and reporting.
- Creating unique and compelling calls to action, landing pages, and strong content across several industries.
- Performing day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, segmentation, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
- Identifying opportunities to improve campaigns through data development, personalization, CTA adjustments, cadence updates, and dynamic content to increase open rates, click rates and overall engagement.
- Continually evaluating our existing automated campaigns for improvements and develop new automated campaigns based on customer insights and subsidiary feedback.
- Staying abreast of and recommending email marketing best practices with configuration, segmentation, coding, design, and testing of email campaigns based on industry standards.
- Driving best practices around maintaining a clean Marketing Automation instance for each subsidiary by helping to establish best practices for list management, data cleaning, unsubscribes, and hard and soft bounces to ultimately avoid spam traps and blacklists.
- Proactively troubleshooting technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation, automation flows, and all other aspects associated with email and campaign execution.
- Tracking and reviewing all campaign metrics on a daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc basis to identify opportunities for optimization
- Lead SharpSpring technical onboarding for new subsidiaries including DKIM, tracking codes, CNAME setup, branded domains, and ongoing instance management.
- Configuring and managing various platform integrations including, but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, SurveyGizmo, WordPress, Gravity Forms and Salesforce.
- Be the main point of contact for our subsidiary companies leveraging SharpSpring and continually learn how they can best leverage the platform for ongoing success and improvements to existing process flows.
- 2+ years of marketing automation experience
- 2+ years of content creation experience, preferably B2B
- Proficiency with HTML & CSS
- Previous experience with Marketo, Pardot, HubSpot, or SharpSpring
- Strong understanding of Salesforce or other CRMs and how they integrate with Marketing Automation Platforms
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Robust medical benefits & 401k
- Public Transportation reimbursement
- Gym stipend
- Start with 17 days of PTO and your birthday off
- Snacks, lunches, and happy hours
- Continued investment in your professional development