Marketing Automation Specialist
The Marketing Automation Specialist serves as the subject matter expert in Marketing Automation production, execution and optimization. Through a high-degree of customer-centric thinking and a “can-do” attitude, this role takes responsibility for driving implementation and optimization of marketing automation journeys.
What you will do:
- Collaborate closely with Marketing Automation Managers, Campaign Strategists, Data Analysts, Project Managers, and Creative Agency Partners to plan, scope, manage, execute and optimize Marketing Automation and Email Marketing programs.
- Configure and deploy Customer Journey Maps, Automation Schemas, Advanced Nurture Builds and Drip Flows, Custom Rules, Data Queries, Triggers, Email Templates, Landing Page Structures, Forms Frameworks & Integrations for clients ensuring deployment and operational success of client Marketing Automation & Demand Gen initiatives.
- Actively partner on planning, executing and reporting on A/B testing.
- Perform quality assurance to ensure accuracy and validity of marketing automation programs and webform integrations.
- Monitor and analyze customer and prospect behavior trends to optimize and improve the quality of marketing automation initiatives. Share results of marketing automation initiatives with internal stakeholders.
- Issue troubleshooting and resolution on marketing automation and form integration initiatives.
- Improves the use of CRM and marketing automation systems by studying current processes and designing improvements.
- Manage documentation of current and new automation processes aligning to MA and demand generation best practices. Work with teams to test and implement new functionality to support those processes
What you will bring:
- Minimum 1-3-years’ experience in End to End Omnichannel and Demand Generation models executing automation campaigns and workflows that incorporate Marketing Automation solutions as the centralized foundation.
- Knowledge and application of customer journeys, advanced automation, attribution and B2C emails with dynamic content.
- Comfort with creating, setting up, and optimizing processes both internally and externally
- Demonstrated experience with CRM, Marketing Automation, and MarTech systems. Experience specifically with IBM Watson/Silverpop, Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or Oracle Marketing Cloud is preferred. Certification is a plus.
- Familiarity with the technical setup for marketing automation tools to support email deliverability and branding.
- Bachelor’s degree - marketing, communications or business
- Integration knowledge of CMS/DAM/DMP/CRM platforms with MA.
- Familiarity with DB marketing, preference management, deliverability best practices. Experience working with relational database systems such as MySQL, MSSQL or Oracle with knowledge of SQL a plus.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with multiple stakeholders – verbally and in writing. Preferred client-facing communication skills for instances where external consulting is necessary
- Ability to exercise judgment and creative problem solving within delegated authority
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to drive marketing campaign results a must
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate insights into actionable workflows
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and energetic work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work – helping millions of Americans connect with their healthcare providers
- Changing the Game - evolving, fast paced culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders- partnering with local charity organizations and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!