Marketing Automation Specialist
Marketing Automation Specialist
As the Marketing Automation Specialist for the global marketing team at GHX, you will serve as the point of contact for all marketing automation needs. In this role you will use your experience to define, build and execute industry leading digital marketing campaigns. This includes 1:1 Salesforce Engage, List and Drip campaigns. In addition, you will use your analytical orientation to build trackable campaigns that round out our reporting in Google Analytics, Google Ads, LinkedIn, Twitter and SEO. Your expertise and attention to detail will serve you well in this key role on the marketing operations team, where you’ll support internal teams and provide digital visibility that aligns with our focus on making the customer experience the #1 product at GHX.
You will also support the tracking and reporting of gated and ungated collateral and assist in the back-end logic for future content hubs. The marketing operations team thrives on tracking and reporting for cross-functional initiatives and promoting a “what’s next” mindset.
You must be comfortable working closely within the marketing and sales teams including product marketing, design and web. This position is based in the US and reports to the Manager of Marketing Operations.
- Own the creation, execution, tracking and reporting of all company digital marketing campaigns.
- Support all digital campaigns through working knowledge and expertise of tracking/reporting for Google Analytics, Google Ads, Paid Social (LinkedIn and Twitter), Web, Organic Social and 3rd Party.
- Support all digital campaign needs through landing page creation, strategy and execution.
- Own data management and integrity in Pardot.
- Support the customer lifecycle to maximize sales through automation in Pardot (email drip campaigns, auto-responder, retargeting and more).
- Guide the marketing team on wins, gaps and opportunities available in our automation ecosystem.
- Maintain data integrity for leads and contacts in Salesforce (and Pardot).
- Work closely with our corporate systems team to align on integration points and connectors.
- Manage/own the market automation platform to maximize effectiveness, create and execute all company emails to appropriate segments.
- Develop strategies and tactics to promote the company value proposition that will generate qualified traffic to the organization.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns with a digital lens.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to articulate your strategic vision.
- Ability to move quickly, strategically and adapt to changing landscapes.
- High attention to detail and the ability to connect the dots across all platforms.
- Ability to lead automation conversations, gaining stakeholder buy-in and driving conversations for future data-driven decisions.
- Project management and the ability to prioritize business needs.
- 3-5 years in marketing (2-3 in marketing automation)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- Demonstrated experience in executing email drip, automated drip, tracking and running as an administrator in marketing automation tool (preferably Pardot)
- 3 years of Salesforce experience or work experience maintaining CRM integration points with marketing automation tools (preferably Pardot)
- Healthcare industry experience.
- Formal automation or buyer journey training.
- Demand generation.
GHX: It’s the way you do business in healthcare
Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) enables better patient care and billions in savings for the healthcare community by maximizing automation, efficiency and accuracy of business processes.
GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe — who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions.
It is our passion and vision for a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce – not shift – the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more effectively. Together we take more than a billion dollars out of the cost of delivering healthcare every year. GHX is privately owned, operates in the United States, Canada and Europe, and employs more than 600 people worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is in Europe, Louisville, Colorado, just outside of Denver, with additional offices in Europe, Atlanta, Georgia and Omaha, Nebraska.
GHX provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. GHX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
GHX expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.