Marketing Automation Specialist
With 6,000+ clients and over 500,000 screens deployed, FWI’s software platform is driving Visual Communications to millions of people every day, all over the world. We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to bring their authentic self to work every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients and culture. Our employees are passionate about their craft, but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.
We’re proud to be one of Built In Colorado’s top digital tech companies. At FWI, our culture is important to us. We are a diverse team of talented, passionate people who want to make a difference, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. If our core values speak to you, we want to meet you:
- Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious
This is an excellent opportunity to work in one of the hottest jobs in marketing, with state of the art tools and best practices. The Marketing Automation Manager understands buyers' needs across the entire lifecycle-from awareness to purchase, onboarding to retention, and growth to advocacy, and thinks about the entire customer experience across touchpoints. This person will be our marketing automation expert and will be responsible for the demand generation strategy for different segments as well as campaign execution. The Marketing Automation Manager position reports to the Vice President of Marketing, and is an Individual Contributor.
The compensation package will be aligned to each candidate’s experience and qualifications. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
- The Marketing Automation Manager is a great collaborator with a solid understanding of the principles and strategies of data-driven marketing, plus hands-on experience with a marketing automation platform, preferably Pardot.
- Pardot expert, planning, executing and measuring campaigns across multiple channels.
- Work with VP of Marketing and Managing Editor/Content Marketing Lead to develop strategy, calendars and campaign plans.
- Demonstrate solid writing skills and work with the Managing Editor/Content Marketing Lead to create marketing content like blogs, emails, web page content and other key assets.
- Develop, execute and maintain nurture programs for multiple targets.
- Continuously monitor and optimize marketing campaigns based on KPIs and ongoing feedback from sales and marketing.
- Track and report on leading campaign performance metrics, revenue attribution, revenue influence and ROI.
- Experience with Salesforce and Pardot
- Strategic thinker and hands-on executor
- Driven by metrics with proven success building measurable programs that drive MQLs and revenue
- Proven success (revenue generation) of multi-channel demand generation campaigns
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills, interact well with others, and possess strong attention to detail
- Self-starter, strong work ethic, ability to handle stress in a fast-paced work environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management 3-5 years of experience working in B2B marketing (preferably in a high-technology industry with focus on data-driven marketing)
- BA/BS degree
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status