Marketing Associate at HomeAdvisor
HomeAdvisor, the leading homeservices marketpace in the United States, is looking for a motivated and talented Marketing Associate to join our best-in-class Offline Marketing team. In this role you’ll have the unique opportunity to support an in-house agency that plans, buys and measures the performance of large-scale TV, Streaming Video, Streaming Audio and Radio campaigns for the HomeAdvisor and Angie’s List brands. An innovative mindset, analytical background, innate curiosity and superb organizational skills are required. If you are passionate about analytics and want to see the output of your work directly impact the business, then this role is for you!
What you’ll do:
The Marketing Associate will help oversee the performance of the offline media program, including analyzing tests, optimizing the media mix of linear and streaming campaigns and identifying areas for increased efficiency or growth. In this role, you will:
- Prepare reports and analyses from numerous sources including internal database tools, third party systems, APIs and data feeds
- Interpret data and generate insights, leading to recommendations for optimizations
- Measure the effectiveness of test campaigns and make recommendations for rollout
- Develop strong relationships with the Offline Buying & Planning teams to ensure that optimization recommendations are reflected in future buys
- Work cross functionally with the Data Science and Business Intelligence teams to ensure that all data processes are running smoothly, solving issues as they arise
- Translate data into a story with actionable recommendations for key stakeholders, including the Executive team
Experience and skills that are meaningful in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or data analytics, mathematics, marketing, or a related field
- Excel expertise – you are a power user of Microsoft Excel.
- Highly analytical – your math and analytical skills are superior. You have a strong attention to detail and can work with and analyze large data sets.
- Intellectually curious – you can formulate ideas and have the drive to implement them.
- Excellent communicator - a strong listener with excellent communications skills and the ability to speak with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Driven to succeed - you are a results-oriented, organized individual who can manage multiple projects at once. You take initiative and ownership of projects from start to finish. You ask questions and are motivated to learn.
- Possess a love for the web, technology, marketing and business.
At HomeAdvisor we create the digital tools and services that empower millions of service professionals to connect with hundreds of millions of homeowners. We are a dual sided marketplace that nurtures growth of the independent small business and delivers a seamless experience in home improvement. As #1 in the Homeservices category, our tremendous scale is the launchpad to boundless inventions in technology and product!
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world’s largest Homeservices marketplace. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!
If you’re excited about joining a collaborative, high-impact team, send us your resume to start the conversation.