Marketing Associate, Retention at Ibotta
Are you passionate about marketing and want to join an industry-leading team? The Marketing Associate, Retention role will play a crucial part in Ibotta’s ability to create world-class customer retention programs. The ideal candidate must be organized, self-motivated, and detail oriented while being capable of managing multiple projects across multiple teams and timelines.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers.
- Support the Marketing Manager in the planning, building, and execution of personalized retention programs and communications.
- Support the Marketing Manager in budget planning and reporting.
- Own automated and promotional email, push, in-app message, and sms campaigns from conception to execution, including journey-mapping, copywriting, and scheduling
- Work with our analytics team to monitor and report campaign performance on an on-going basis.
- Develop optimizations to improve overall test performance, independently determine winning outcomes, and roll out programs and optimizations to drive business goals.
- Work cross functionally to build a best-in-class shopper experience and communications program.
- Collaborate on projects with members of the Growth team, and greater marketing team and ensure strategies and campaigns are aligned.
- Stay up-to-date on industry insights, competitor tactics, and relatable changes within the mobile, web, and browser extension ecosystems.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with focus in business, marketing, advertising, analytics, economics or a related field
- 1+ years of related marketing experience
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with a keen attention to detail
- An interest in technical campaign setup
- Ability to think creatively and implement ideas
- Polished communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong copywriting skills
- Ability to manage several projects and their moving parts accurately and simultaneously
- Must be self-directed and self-motivated
- Problem solver
Nice to have:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with Braze (formally Appboy) or other marketing automation solutions
- Experience with Google Analytics or other performance tracking software
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $800 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $48,000-$58,000.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.