Marketing Associate, Paid Media Strategy at Ibotta
Are you passionate about marketing and want to join an industry-leading team? The Marketing Associate, Paid Media Strategy role will play a crucial part in Ibotta’s ability to create world-class media plans and programs for our clients and Savers. The ideal candidate must be organized, self-motivated, and detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects across multiple teams and timelines.
This position is located in Denver, Colorado or with the option of full-time remote. Candidates must live in the United States.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Outhustle, Teamwork, Transparency & A good idea can come from anywhere
- Generate impactful marketing media plans and provide strategy recommendations to key cross-functional stakeholders that help drive the client’s KPIs.
- Own the creation and execution of shopper-facing email, push, and in-app message campaigns, including creative concepting, copywriting, and scheduling.
- Optimize paid media campaigns through ongoing performance tracking.
- Collaborate with our promotions, creative, product and operations teams to execute large-scale seasonal programming events and product launches.
- Partner with Ibotta’s Sales Enablement to develop sales collateral including one-pagers, lift analysis reports, newsletters, and case studies to enable the Client Success and Partnerships team build advocacy for our products.
What we are looking for:
- 1+ years of advertising agency experience, including experience with creative development (email, copy-writing, design)
- Bachelor’s degree with focus in business, marketing, advertising, analytics, economics or a related field
- Salesforce experience preferred and advanced Excel skills
- Great organizational and analytical skills with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to think creatively and implement ideas
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage several projects and their moving parts accurately and simultaneously
- Must be self-directed and self-motivated
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $800 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, Colorado. This role includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $50,000-$58,000.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.