Are you passionate about marketing and want to join an industry-leading team? We’re looking for a Marketing Associate - Media Build to play a crucial part in Ibotta’s ability to build a world-class advertising platform. The ideal candidate must be organized, self-motivated, and detail oriented while being capable of managing multiple implementations and timelines.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Outhustle, Teamwork, Transparency & A good idea can come from anywhere
- Roll out programs and optimizations to drive business goals
- Working with Client Partnerships to schedule and accommodate in-app media budgets
- Working with Operations to implement campaigns and improve processes
- Building and QC’ing complex in-app media campaigns
- Troubleshoot complex setup problems and independently resolve issues
- Place and optimize media buys in DSPs
- Analyze campaign results for Clients
- Identify opportunities to implement standardized processes that improve project performance
- Become expert with internal system components
What we are looking for:
- 1-2+ years of experience at a digital advertising agency or similar
- Good analytical skills
- Keen attention to detail
- A positive, focused and self-motivated attitude
Nice to have:
- Experience placing and optimizing buys in DSPs
- Experience with deep linking (Appsflyer or similar partners)
- Experience with third party tags (Google Ad manager)
- Experience with SQL or similar languages
- Experience with building/managing dashboards (Looker/Qubole/Mode)
- Experience with Salesforce
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $750 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, and equity.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.