Marketing Associate Manager, Social Media at Ibotta
Ibotta is seeking a Marketing Associate Manager, Social Media to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding. Ibotta’s social media channels are a way to express our brand everyday. We are looking for someone with a proven background in social media management, who understands the power of social media and has the passion and creativity to drive our online presence forward.
This position is located in Denver, Colorado or with the option of full-time remote. Candidates must live in the United States.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Create, build and execute paid and organic social media strategies across all owned Ibotta platforms
- Align social media campaigns with larger marketing initiatives
- Own the process of implementing optimizations and data driven recommendations to improve overall performance of social campaigns
- Provide regular reporting on campaign and monthly performance for both organic and paid initiatives
- Partner with multiple stakeholders and build strong relationships to deliver saver centric solutions while effectively balancing conflicting demands and leading through the discomfort of potential ambiguity.
- Work alongside marketing creative to brainstorm and bring to life social media assets
- Apply knowledge of internal structures, processes, and culture to secure resources. Able to make sound decisions even in the absence of complete information.
- Implement constructive feedback and take proactive action to navigate different situations confidently. Seemingly adapt style to fit team needs.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for different stakeholders. Stay up-to-date on industry insights, competitor tactics, and relatable changes within the marketing field.
What we are looking for:
- Technical Skills: Wordpress, Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter Ads, Tik Tok, Sprout Social or other social media management tools, G Suite, Analytical ability to interpret and build reports, project management.
- 5+ years of experience in Social Media role or similar
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in relevant major, such as Marketing, Communications or Journalism
- Experience with all social media platforms; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Tik Tok, LinkedIn, YouTube, Snapchat, etc.
- Understanding of building, executing and optimizing social media campaigns and strategies
- Background in brand, social, influencer and/ or content marketing
- Familiarity with influencer marketing and content development, social listening and brand sentiment
- Knowledge of social media platforms, A/B testing, and leveraging insights and research to make strategic decisions
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and self motivating
- Track record of creating scalable process improvements
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $800 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $60,000-$80,000. Total compensation for this role also includes a variable component in addition to base compensation.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.