Marketing Analytics Manager at Markit Digital
On the Product Design team we think differently, combining the knowledge and resources of an established company with the unapologetic boldness of a startup. We work with software solutions that connect data in revolutionary ways, illuminating answers that previously were impossible to find and empowering our clients to envision the future, so they can determine best course of action in the present.
IHS Markit is seeking an experienced, driven Marketing Analytics Lead, who will report to the Director of Marketing for our business line. This role will be responsible for owning, testing, and optimizing our marketing analytics and consumer insights across our business division.
Duties & Accountabilities
- Work closely with marketing team members who own content and go-to-market strategy to advise channel use and allocation across multiple products and industries.
- Consistently report out on marketing analytics - what's working, what needs to change, what needs to be tested, and what should be tried next.
- Troubleshoot and analyze reports where we lack context to help tell our marketing story
- Gain in-depth understanding of our buyer personas and customer journeys in order to create and own an analytics strategy for measurement and growth across our portfolio
- Work cross functionally with our product and sales team to effectively manage our google ad words strategy with trends and insights across our target customers - update consistently and methodically.
- Provide weekly updates to the Director of Marketing on any key insights or items marketing channels need to dig into.
- Manage data requests and dashboards to be used with product and sales leaders for baseline marketing reporting into visualization tools
Education & Experience
- 4+ years of marketing analytics experience, ideally in a technology B2B role
- Track record of measurable success in uses analytics to optimize marketing performance and drive content decisions
- Highly analytical, experience in translating data into insights that drive customer value
- Expert in google advertisement management and optimization
- Strong ability to think strategically, analytically, and creatively to break down problems and find effective solutions
- Hands-on, strong work-ethic and sense of ownership
- Comfort in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
What We Offer
- Competitive base salary, bonus plans and equity.
- A comprehensive, benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans, paid time off, a generous 401k match with no vesting period, parental leave and 3 volunteering days each year. For more information on benefits, please access the benefits page on our careers site: https://careers.ihsmarkit.com/benefits.php.
- For work locations in the state of Colorado, the anticipated minimum base salary for this role would be $85,472. Compensation will be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, and abilities of the applicant.
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, in order to comply with applicable federal, state, and local vaccine mandates (including those in place for US federal contractors), US employees may be required to provide proof of being fully vaccinated, unless they have been approved for an accommodation due to a medical reason, a sincerely held religious belief or another legally protected reason. The company also participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the US.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.